• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Crashed E2 with Adex, how long until E2 rises again?

MedHead

So I crashed my E2 with adex for the past month and a half, blood work confirmed E2 <5. Now that I know what those symptoms feel like, I Recently I stopped taking it, but took another .25mg dose because I started feeling high E2 symptoms (puffier nips, oily, holding water, lack of pumps) and it crashed again. Did this one more time this past friday with .25mg dose, still crashed by Saturday mid day. I'm also on 200mg test E EW, and 100mg deca. It's tuesday, and I already feel high E2 symptoms. Is this possible? This is what happens every time after crashing my estrogen, I feel like it rebounds so quickly. Does anyone have an idea of how I can dial in my adex dosage? I used to do .2mg every 1.5 weeks on 200mg test E and felt phenomenal.

So I crashed my E2 with adex for the past month and a half, blood work confirmed E2 <5. Now that I know what those symptoms feel like, I Recently I stopped taking it, but took another .25mg dose because I started feeling high E2 symptoms (puffier nips, oily, holding water, lack of pumps) and it crashed again. Did this one more time this past friday with .25mg dose, still crashed by Saturday mid day. I'm also on 200mg test E EW, and 100mg deca. It's tuesday, and I already feel high E2 symptoms. Is this possible? This is what happens every time after crashing my estrogen, I feel like it rebounds so quickly. Does anyone have an idea of how I can dial in my adex dosage? I used to do .2mg every 1.5 weeks on 200mg test E and felt phenomenal.
Try changing your AI

bro it takes time.....like a month or two on test E 500 for me.
when using arimidex? there's no way it takes that long. you must be thinking of aromasin because that irreversibly binds to the enzyme rendering it inactive for good, so your body would have to synthesize more aromatase which may take time

going to depend on bodyfat to some degree as well.

going to depend on bodyfat to some degree as well.
i'm about 9-10%
.2mg every 10+ days is all you were taking?
.2mg every 10 days was what i USED to take, pretty much for the last 2 years. always felt great on that. barely ever took adex. and if i accidentally took a little too much - i'd just get very sore joints, super dry, and lack of pump, but this only lasted a day - this is what i considered my low e2 symptoms.

i crashed my estrogen probably taking a bit more, but the crashed e2 symptoms were almost identical to the high e2 symptoms (bloating, no pump, sweating, shitty sleep, super moody) so i continued to take more, sometimes up to 2mg a week. this was within the last 2 months.

when using arimidex? there's no way it takes that long. you must be thinking of aromasin because that irreversibly binds to the enzyme rendering it inactive for good, so your body would have to synthesize more aromatase which may take time

Your body is constantly making more aromatase enzymes. apex is longer lasting than aromas and takes longer for E2 to come back up. the irreversible/suicidal properties of aromasin are of no benefit.

I am on Sustanon at 300mg a week and I crashed mine to 8 on the sensitive assay doing only 1.25mg of Arimidex/week. First time in my life my libido was cut in half and my dick was a noodle and felt like it shrank. Felt like absolute ass, I feel a little better now almost 2 weeks stopping A-dex but not 100% yet

I am on Sustanon at 300mg a week and I crashed mine to 8 on the sensitive assay doing only 1.25mg of Arimidex/week. First time in my life my libido was cut in half and my dick was a noodle and felt like it shrank. Felt like absolute ass, I feel a little better now almost 2 weeks stopping A-dex but not 100% yet
what were your crashed e2 symptoms and what do you mean by a little better

what were your crashed e2 symptoms and what do you mean by a little better

I was feeling great to about week 4. My TRT dose is 120mg/week of Cyp and .25mg of Adex twice per week. When I started blasting with Sustanon at 300mg a week I figured I need to step up my Adex as a result of doubling my Testosterone so I upped my Adex to 1.25mg a week which is still considered a conservative dose. Felt good till about week 4 and started to feel anxious, noodle dicked, libido lowered, joints started to pop, lips got dry, felt thirsty all the time, lethargic etc. I was 90% sure it was low E and not high E and my labs indicated so. The symptoms are getting better but my dick is about 90% and libido is slowly returning, lethargy is improving as well, joints still a little dry.

Did you just think you felt high E symptoms after you crashed or do you have labs to confirm you went from low to high? The tricky thing for me , even someone in the medical field , is how quickly the Estrogen comes back. I was 8 on the sensitive assay, so I added 120mg more a week of Cyp to my 300mg of Sustanon to spike E2. I don't want to rebound from low E to high E. Finding the sweet spot on large amounts of Test is tricky .

Did you just think you felt high E symptoms after you crashed or do you have labs to confirm you went from low to high? The tricky thing for me , even someone in the medical field , is how quickly the Estrogen comes back. I was 8 on the sensitive assay, so I added 120mg more a week of Cyp to my 300mg of Sustanon to spike E2. I don't want to rebound from low E to high E. Finding the sweet spot on large amounts of Test is tricky .
I do not have labs to confirm that what i feel right now is high e2, but that's what it feels like. i have labs showing E2 was crashed 3 days after .3mg adex. so i definitely know what crashed e2 feels like now. i am going to try to get more bloods from my doctor to confirm it is high. My last dose of adex was Friday evening, .25mg, which crashed me saturday and sunday, and it's wednesday and it feels high based on symptoms. i know for a fact it's not crashed.

I do not have labs to confirm that what i feel right now is high e2, but that's what it feels like. i have labs showing E2 was crashed 3 days after .3mg adex. so i definitely know what crashed e2 feels like now. i am going to try to get more bloods from my doctor to confirm it is high. My last dose of adex was Friday evening, .25mg, which crashed me saturday and sunday, and it's wednesday and it feels high based on symptoms. i know for a fact it's not crashed.

I would not take any Adex until you can confirm your Estrogen went high. From what I believe, estrogen rises slowly after crash depending on your SHBG. If you're on gear, most likely your SHBG is going to be low so your estrogen should rise quicker but it should not be rapid, however, I am still doing more research into crash estrogen recovery this isn't something we deal with in TRT medicine. I crashed my Estrogen as well and I felt like absolute crap, nothing like having a noodle dick with a hot woman, you know you're at the mercy of your hormones. GET LABS before you do anything, don't take anymore Arimidex, high E and low E do share some side effects so they can seem very similar.

I would not take any Adex until you can confirm your Estrogen went high. From what I believe, estrogen rises slowly after crash depending on your SHBG. If you're on gear, most likely your SHBG is going to be low so your estrogen should rise quicker but it should not be rapid, however, I am still doing more research into crash estrogen recovery this isn't something we deal with in TRT medicine. I crashed my Estrogen as well and I felt like absolute crap, nothing like having a noodle dick with a hot woman, you know you're at the mercy of your hormones. GET LABS before you do anything, don't take anymore Arimidex, high E and low E do share some side effects so they can seem very similar.
I understand what you're saying and will most likely wait until i can get some labs. It's confusing because when i used to lower E too much accidentally, i'd get dry, hard, morning wood, joints hurt, not as vascular, still had libido, very weak pumps, pee a lot - this how i knew it was low and i took a little too much so i just ease off the adex for a bit.

when my E2 was completely crashed i had bloating, extreme flatness, no vascularity, no libido, no energy to lift, severe depression, no pumps.

when my E2 is high i am bloated, vascular, weak pumps and contractions, puffy nips, sweating, oily, moody, decent libido, no morning wood. -- this is how i feel currently

when my E2 is normal or within good range, i just feel incredible all around, tight hard dry sick pumps great appetite

So after it crashes with aromasin if u ease up on the dose will your body aromatise less or stop all together regardless the dose

Youre over medicating yourself and not following your bloods. Its Way to hard to judge e2 based off of "feelings/symptoms" all things considered. In my opinion your Way better off with slightly elevated e2 and apposed to to low. Not to mention the sides of low and high E2 are so DAMN similar. Than again it has a lot to do with your Test levels compared to your e2 levels as well. And it gets even harder when you throw other compounds into the mix like 19Nor's because of prolactin raising and thinking that your e2 is low when its really prolactin that is being elevated. That being said once again bloods really are your best friend.