Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Care to share the results, if not that’s ok. But, we would be honored to view any posing pics. Thanks man.

Is what it is but I am yet again a bit confused.

Only thing to do is to come back so good they don’t have a choice. Rebound and offseason starts tomorrow.

@Mac11wildcat Whats your opinion on orals in offseason(mainly anavar), do you think they are worth adding in, or rather just safe them for prep? Debating running anavar, but im a bit concerned with liver/kidney damage if running it whole offseason.
Why you want to run an oral when you can run more of injectable (i.e. Test) that are safer?

I am not interested in what @Mac11wildcat used if it's high or low, he looked really incredible. I wish you a good career!

@Mac11wildcat Hello! Did you qualify for the Mr.O? Would be interesting if you would document your road to the stage!

Btw have you ever felt a difference between deca and npp, or tren e and tren a. Personally I havent run npp, but for tren I can say tren A hits me way harder than tren E in terms of aggression/power, but the cosmetics are mostly the same.

@Mac11wildcat Hello! Did you qualify for the Mr.O? Would be interesting if you would document your road to the stage!

Btw have you ever felt a difference between deca and npp, or tren e and tren a. Personally I havent run npp, but for tren I can say tren A hits me way harder than tren E in terms of aggression/power, but the cosmetics are mostly the same.
I did not. I took a 2nd and a 3rd place in my rookie shows this year. We could’ve stretched for Texas or Tampa but decided not to. When I come to qualify I want to be ready to compete for top 6.

I am currently in the process of managing my mothers health and finance decisions while she’s in the hospital (it’s been 8 weeks) and also closing on her house sale and on a home purchase to move her and my family. So bodybuilding has taken a backseat until we move and she’s healthy.

As from your question, I personally believe the ester does impact the feel of a drug. I can’t exactly point to why, but as a concrete instance I see way less estrogens activity on test p than I do cyp. That doesn’t make one better than the other, just possible better for certain applications.

Have a question for those of you whole follow here and also care for Meso and its mission.

I have been approached by a brand here as being offered a discount for my use and review/periodic check-ins regarding validity/effects/bloodwork on my use of their products.

What’s everyone’s take on this?

On one hand, I know I’m not the average gear shill popping up day 1 without a history of established accomplishment and knowledge.

On the other, this is still being offered a discount for representation.

Open to comments on the topic.

If there was a member on here that deserves a sponsorship, and has established trust with the members, it would be you. Go for it man! You are a very credible member here and I trust you would be honest and up front about products being on point or not.

Have a question for those of you whole follow here and also care for Meso and its mission.

I have been approached by a brand here as being offered a discount for my use and review/periodic check-ins regarding validity/effects/bloodwork on my use of their products.

On one hand, I know I’m not the average gear shill popping up day 1 without a history of established accomplishment and knowledge.

Definitely a tricky situation because of the incentive but also being a stand up fellow and a pro who does his proper health checks, you can provide a more trustworthy feedback since you have a reputation you’re willing to risk online.

Prepare to get flack from haters though.

I did not. I took a 2nd and a 3rd place in my rookie shows this year. We could’ve stretched for Texas or Tampa but decided not to. When I come to qualify I want to be ready to compete for top 6.

I am currently in the process of managing my mothers health and finance decisions while she’s in the hospital (it’s been 8 weeks) and also closing on her house sale and on a home purchase to move her and my family. So bodybuilding has taken a backseat until we move and she’s healthy.

As from your question, I personally believe the ester does impact the feel of a drug. I can’t exactly point to why, but as a concrete instance I see way less estrogens activity on test p than I do cyp. That doesn’t make one better than the other, just possible better for certain applications.
Well sorry for getting the wrong information, Im sure you will go to the O when you decide to compete again.

Its a wise decision to take care of personal things, that should always be the priority, glad you dont let your BB journy ruin that.

For an offseason, would you go with Deca or Npp, what difference do you feel? I always run Deca but considered trying npp hence my question.

Lastly, as people say, you deserve to be sponsered and I think you absolutely should take the oppertunity, I assume you know the brand already and know that they are good!

I think making it very clear and being upfront about the fact you are being paid by, or receiving free product from, a company/lab as well as being honest and maintaining integrity is all that’s necessary to not receive TOO much hate. When it becomes unclear whether you’re telling the truth or receiving kickbacks from something you’re promoting is when it starts to get difficult. If I was in a position to receive free product or get paid to do something I was already doing, I would

If anyone is worthy of a discount for feedback of their product it would be you bud. If it was free product for feedback then that would be another discussion as that’s frowned upon. Glad to hear it’s not. Sounds like a win win for both parties, provided the source is on their A game.