DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

what direction is that?

It's a direction that has banned people to silence them from speaking their mind, when their views are different than that of the administration.

It's a direction that would continue to welcome a paying "sponsor" who offered a bounty to commit physical violence towards members, while banning the members for (verbally) defending themselves against said threat.

It's a direction that would allow a paying "sponsor" to spam the sh** out of a thread with pages and pages of fake reviews, but will ban its members for posting a few repetitive warnings in that same thread.

It's a "harm reduction board" that now seems to value sponsor dollars more than it values the safety of its membership.

That direction.

Last edited:
Don't tell me.... He's a liberal? Is he a leftist? :)
Hahaha based
It's a direction that has banned people to silence them from speaking their mind, when their views are different than that of the administration.

It's a direction that would continue to welcome a paying "sponsor" who offered a bounty to commit physical violence towards members, while banning the members for (verbally) defending themselves against said threat.

It's a direction that would allow a paying "sponsor" to spam the sh** out of a thread with pages and pages of fake reviews, but will ban its members for posting a few repetitive warnings in that same thread.

It's a "harm reduction board" that now seems to value sponsor dollars more than it values the safety of its membership.

That direction.
Who are these sponsors you mention? I never heard of this going down, really curious. Did a sponsor here really put a bounty on someone like that?

Eh, fug it, guess I'll go spread the holy gospel of indian pharmaceuticals there too
I feel dirty like you used and abused us then found something better were we just a fling to you its cool the other board has syphilis