DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I'm trying to send you payment with BTC but my app says it's an invalid BTC address for some reason? Attaching screenshot to the message. I can post the screenshot here or in your DM's, whichever is better.

I'm trying to send you payment with BTC but my app says it's an invalid BTC address for some reason? Attaching screenshot to the message. I can post the screenshot here or in your DM's, whichever is better.
Might be because your wallet is outdated, as in, our wallet is showing a bc1 address, and yours is not segwit compatible.

I can send you a compatibility address if you'd like over pm. but let me know if its that first

Might be because your wallet is outdated, as in, our wallet is showing a bc1 address, and yours is not segwit compatible.

I can send you a compatibility address if you'd like over pm. but let me know if its that first
I wouldn't have the first clue about that to be honest. All I know is that I'm trying to use the canadian app Newton to send you the BTC and that's the error message I'm receiving. And now that I have to make my order all over again, should I just use the compatibility address that you'll send me on PM straight away or is there another step involved?

I wouldn't have the first clue about that to be honest. All I know is that I'm trying to use the canadian app Newton to send you the BTC and that's the error message I'm receiving. And now that I have to make my order all over again, should I just use the compatibility address that you'll send me on PM straight away or is there another step involved?
I'd use the compatibility, see if that works.

Happy Turkey Day! Hope ya'll have a great time with your friends or your family.

Best wishes from the Dash family! (which is just me!)

Fixed up the site a bit and added more categories to split up the massive general category. Should be cleaner to search for what ya need!

As always - we can take requests to find whatcha need as well.

Hey kids - updated the payment gateway.

we now take the following - USDT/USDC(ERC20) - Solana(SOL) - Monero(XMR) - Shiba(SHIB) ontop of our original BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH/DOGE

And as always, if you want to pay in some weird micro cap coin, we can take that too. Just message/email us!

Any plans on getting T3?
At the moment it seems like most Indian sources I get stuff from are not sourcing T3. But maybe in the future. The only T3 i know is of Alpha Pharma, but they're a UGL and I don't trust serving my customers UGL T3, that shit's dangerous to overdose/underdose.