DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I feel dirty like you used and abused us then found something better were we just a fling to you its cool the other board has syphilis
Dude is that picture real in your avi? Omfg. In the name of anything holy.
Sweet black baby jeezus. Da fuq!?

@DashPCT seeing as how the US customs is specifically seizing things like Ivermectin, what methods are you using to ensure they get here?
I personally have not seen a threat of seizure yet with IVM. Yet again, I'm still very new to this venture and have only tested very minimal amounts of orders with our pharmacy.

I'll have to test this out by sending ourselves some in these upcoming weeks. I'll also of course, ask what the courier themselves do for IVM, as they may of written different declarations that I eyeballed over when testing.

Do you have toremifene? or is it gone for you like everyone else?
I don't have any just yet unfortunately!
You dont you just lay back and accept it just like at bible camp
how do you know what happened at biblecamp o_O

I personally have not seen a threat of seizure yet with IVM. Yet again, I'm still very new to this venture and have only tested very minimal amounts of orders with our pharmacy.

I'll have to test this out by sending ourselves some in these upcoming weeks. I'll also of course, ask what the courier themselves do for IVM, as they may of written different declarations that I eyeballed over when testing.
If you remember, please post back.

how do you know what happened at biblecamp

how do you know what happened at biblecamp o_O
Its pretty much standard everyone knows what happens at bible camp

Its there for all to enjoy
iu

I, for one, appreciate it.

I had a copy of it professionally printed and framed for my grandma as an early Christmas present.

She thinks it's a beautifully crafted display of abstract art. Plus the kids love it too!
This thread has derailed too far.. it must be purged

I, for one, appreciate it.

I had a copy of it professionally printed and framed for my grandma as an early Christmas present.

She thinks it's a beautifully crafted display of abstract art. Plus the kids love it too!
A man of culture im glad you are enjoying thats exactly why i chose this as my avi