DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Hey guys - just want to give a small update incase anyone is here wondering about shipping times.

The holidays, as per usual, are fucking crazy. Especially moreso with this whole omnicron omi-cron omni-bot whatever the fuck decepticon virus going around.

I ask for you to please give it up to 4-5 weeks, as its not unusual to see these kinds of delays on the holidays, and as said before, MORESO with the whole transformers invasion i mean coronavirus going around.

Thank you~

Getting some emails asking us if we can price match Express's 40% off. We could! I don't like having competition and interfering with other sources - but incase you want to have options - here it is :

40off for 40% off the store till January.

Getting some emails asking us if we can price match Express's 40% off. We could! I don't like having competition and interfering with other sources - but incase you want to have options - here it is :

40off for 40% off the store till January.
Lets fucking gooooooooooooooooooo!
Was thinking of waiting for my first one to arrive to confirm it's safe before ordering again, but I guess that choice has been taken from me. Can't win if you don't play, knowumsayin?

Lets fucking gooooooooooooooooooo!
Was thinking of waiting for my first one to arrive to confirm it's safe before ordering again, but I guess that choice has been taken from me. Can't win if you don't play, knowumsayin?
Completely up to you. All sources right now are having huge shipping delays - but thats the norm around this time of the year, especially with omnicron transformer whatever the fuck covid going around, and the malayasia floods.

Completely up to you. All sources right now are having huge shipping delays - but thats the norm around this time of the year, especially with omnicron transformer whatever the fuck covid going around, and the malayasia floods.
I understand. I've only ordered early last week and haven't seen updates since receiving the tracking number, but I've heard that it can take up to one week for it to arrive to Singapore and to start to see movement, so I'm not worried on that front. Just doubtful about the portuguese customs, apparently they've been cracking down a bit so I wanted to check with a smaller order before moving forward.
Anyways, thanks for the work you're doing and merry christmas.

I understand. I've only ordered early last week and haven't seen updates since receiving the tracking number, but I've heard that it can take up to one week for it to arrive to Singapore and to start to see movement, so I'm not worried on that front. Just doubtful about the portuguese customs, apparently they've been cracking down a bit so I wanted to check with a smaller order before moving forward.
Anyways, thanks for the work you're doing and merry christmas.

Ive had a few orders with Dash, no issues at all.

Ive had a few orders with Dash, no issues at all.
I know, from my dealings with him while ordering, I have complete trust in Dash (well, as complete of a trust on could put on an anonymous internet "drug dealer"), but I'm afraid portuguese customs may be harsher on indian pharma than uk ones.
Only time will tell, I'm jumping on the promo regardless.

I know, from my dealings with him while ordering, I have complete trust in Dash (well, as complete as one could trust an anonymous internet "drug dealer") but I'm afraid portuguese customs may be harsher on indian pharma than uk ones.
Only time will tell, I'm jumping on the promo regardless.

Yeah defiantly mate, hope it works out for you and you manage to get your stuff.

hey there.
about your victoza:
could you check how many pens are in a carton?
for 145$ 1 seems pretty high priced. Usually it is 2 or 3
thanks

Touchdown. Got my goods in about a months time. Thank you.

Attachments

• 63D9784F-E196-4DE2-BFA9-FA78B7A94ADC.jpeg
    63D9784F-E196-4DE2-BFA9-FA78B7A94ADC.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
If any of the Canadian brethren on this thread have received their package, I'd be much obliged if you'd be kind enough to mention it. I'm almost positive mine is seized (it's been with CBSA from the 16th and there has been no movement since), but the slim ray of hope I have is that I haven't received a seizure letter yet.

Sponsors