DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

First time seeing this source. Very impressed with selection and prices. I know T/A talk is frowned upon but maybe someone wouldn’t mind DMing me what the normal T/A is to the states. TIA

First time seeing this source. Very impressed with selection and prices. I know T/A talk is frowned upon but maybe someone wouldn’t mind DMing me what the normal T/A is to the states. TIA

Exact dates and times are frowned upon.
Tossing a number out there isn't.

A few posts above yours said about a month.

Merry Christmas bois! Getting ready for a quickie family party so I'll reply to all of these later! Just wanted to stop by and wish you all, a very, very, merry christmas.

I wouldn't be here without you guys.

- Dash & Dragon

Merry Christmas bois! Getting ready for a quickie family party so I'll reply to all of these later! Just wanted to stop by and wish you all, a very, very, merry christmas.

I wouldn't be here without you guys.

- Dash & Dragon
2 questions.

Do you offer a reship to USA if something is seized?

Just like reliable rx says, can you supply 90 days worth of a product and it pass customs no problem? I've bought tons from reliable rx and got every pack. Figured if i ordered the same items, it might pass even if inspected.

hey there.
about your victoza:
could you check how many pens are in a carton?
for 145$ 1 seems pretty high priced. Usually it is 2 or 3
thanks
It honestly kinda is. I'd recommend buying Saxenda instead from Dragon Ordnance. 3 pens for 225.
Mine was in customs for a while then suddenly it was out for delivery.
Yay!

To save our butts from any community backlash, we'd say a month. Especially at these trying times (holidays, omicron doing somethin, malayasia flood.)

But i've seen packages arrive anywhere from 2, to 5 weeks recently. Its really just all RNG.

2 questions.

Do you offer a reship to USA if something is seized?

Just like reliable rx says, can you supply 90 days worth of a product and it pass customs no problem? I've bought tons from reliable rx and got every pack. Figured if i ordered the same items, it might pass even if inspected.
Yes, yes I do.

Correct. Some drugs / countries are different, check with your local municipality if you are concerned.

I bought from them twice.

He told me he would refund me 40% of it and keeps ignoring my emails. I emailed with another email and he answers. He offered me the refund and completely ignores me. When I send an email from another email asking about something he answers directly. He was really nice on beginning, I had no issue, the prices were low. I thought it was just a missunderstanding but he’s really ignoring the email.

I was happy on the beginning from their products, now knowing that, I would go back to ExpressPCT.

He offered me it and ignores me from now. I would stay away. Don’t expect your money back in any cases. That was literally all I wanted… I was so nice to him, so was he back… Anyways. Not ordering from him again , staying with my good old ExpressPCT. I was gonna order a 3rd time but hey, I’m fine .

All of that for 32 USD (41$) lol. X

Anyways. Beware and don’t expect your cash back…

Last edited:

He told me he would refund me 40% of it and keeps ignoring my emails. I emailed with another email and he answers. He offered me the refund and completely ignores me. When I send an email from another email asking about something he answers directly. He was really nice on beginning, I had no issue, the prices were low. I thought it was just a missunderstanding but he’s really ignoring the email.

I was happy on the beginning from their products, now knowing that, I would go back to ExpressPCT.

He offered me it and ignores me from now. I would stay away. Don’t expect your money back in any cases. That was literally all I wanted… I was so nice to him, so was he back… Anyways. Not ordering from him again , staying with my good old ExpressPCT. I was gonna order a 3rd time but hey, I’m fine .

Their prices aren’t actually low, Especially for international. Expresspct has much lower prices and they have better customer service. Rick consistently responds to my emails in less than 12hrs, He’s also issued me refunds when their policy stated otherwise.

I think expresspct is more or less gone. Anyone have any domestic pharmacy recommendations? I hate the thought of ordering international.

I don't understand - why would i give you 40% back?

Oh. you're the guy who said he missed out on the coupon right? Yeah, I can send that. I'm not really sure why you're here slandering me when I myself said I'd be happy to offer you store credit / refund the 40%. I could just tell you that you lucked out on not knowing the coupon.

Weird flex but ok. All that slandering for a complimentary $32.

I think expresspct is more or less gone. Anyone have any domestic pharmacy recommendations? I hate the thought of ordering international.
He's back! check his thread.

I've been sick guys. I think I got dat der omicron. I have ten emails in my inbox, and I promise I'll get to them soon.

Last edited:
I don't understand - why would i give you 40% back?

Oh. you're the guy who said he missed out on the coupon right? Yeah, I can send that. I'm not really sure why you're here slandering me when I myself said I'd be happy to offer you store credit / refund the 40%. I could just tell you that you lucked out on not knowing the coupon.

Weird flex but ok. All that slandering for a complimentary $32.

He's back! check his thread.

I've been sick guys. I think I got dat der omicron. I have ten emails in my inbox, and I promise I'll get to them soon.
No problem :)

I emailed you :)

After telling people to not buy from me? C'mon man..
"beware and don't expect your cash back".

make it sound like i scammed you or somethin
I never ever said to people to never buy. I said i loved dashpct, re read the paragraph. I said positive stuff on that. I just said that it was ridiculous that you offered my money back and then I get completely ignored when I ask for it…

Then why would you say something and not do it?

If $32 is that important to you why offer the guy a percentage back then only respond to him once he calls you out on meso for it?

Makes you sound like a liar or something.

I dont get it?? ... idk how many times I've ordered things and bot used a promo code when there was one and said to myself shit you dummy but uwell my own fault ... and not just a source here but anything online... I certainly wouldnt email after asking for money back because I fucked up and didnt use a code then go blast the dude for it ... I mean you did say for us to stay away and to beware ... over that?? I mean cmon man.. did he screw you out of product no did he take your money and run no .... its kinda your bad soo really why put him on blast?

I dont get it?? ... idk how many times I've ordered things and bot used a promo code when there was one and said to myself shit you dummy but uwell my own fault ... and not just a source here but anything online... I certainly wouldnt email after asking for money back because I fucked up and didnt use a code then go blast the dude for it ... I mean you did say for us to stay away and to beware ... over that?? I mean cmon man.. did he screw you out of product no did he take your money and run no .... its kinda your bad soo really why put him on blast?

Gotta say thats my thoughts as well, its like buying a lottery tickett then asking for your money back as your numbers didnt come in.

Ive had a couple of orders from Dash and had no issues.

Bad company corrupts good morals. You shouldn’t hang around @DragonOrdnance. He’s all uppity and could rub off on you lol. Maybe you like him rubbing off on you haha. All jokes, hoping for a smooth transaction with you guys.