DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Got your reply, Sent a fresh email, still haven't heard back from anyone its been well over a month now. Discord Mod says my order number doesn't exist. I sent all proof I sent the correct BTC to the correct address in each email and it was confirmed.

I'll look into it so we can sort it out ASAP.

Got your reply, Sent a fresh email, still haven't heard back from anyone it’s been well over a month now. Discord Mod says my order number doesn't exist. I sent all proof I sent the correct BTC to the correct address in each email and it was confirmed.
Just an update Dash and customer support got the issue fixed. Appreciate the help! Been on your HCG and HMG for 3 months and returned to a normal sperm count.

New member praising dash lol
He fixed the issue with my order, and his hcg and hmg worked. Came here from SST where I’ve been posting for years and you can literally check my post history here focused on fertility post TRT.

I’m going to post if a source screws up and I’ll update if they correct it.

Just an update Dash and customer support got the issue fixed. Appreciate the help! Been on your HCG and HMG for 3 months and returned to a normal sperm count.

I'm happy we got the issue resolved, the feedback is appreciated, you are welcome back any time!

Quick reminder that this source stopped replying to his customers for months.

I know reading is hard but if you read from page 123 and onwards you'll see the fuckery unfolding.

Im here to unfuck all the things now

Good, never enough PCT vendors. The margins keep creeping up, and after someone turned me on to a reliable pharmacy in India, I realize how ridiculous some of the markups are. Still, I'd rather pay a little extra for someone here on Meso who can be held accountable, vs an unknown place that could one day take my large order and disappear, and all I could do is complain on Indiamart.

So get on it. Give big discounts for large orders, and you'll get large orders. PCT24 and Cosmic are doing it well, PCTZone is not (even though they "price match" it's too much trouble to go through).

There should be no question if I order 100 strips of something, the price should be far lower than 1 strip.

Good, never enough PCT vendors. The margins keep creeping up, and after someone turned me on to a reliable pharmacy in India, I realize how ridiculous some of the markups are. Still, I'd rather pay a little extra for someone here on Meso who can be held accountable, vs an unknown place that could one day take my large order and disappear, and all I could do is complain on Indiamart.

So get on it. Give big discounts for large orders, and you'll get large orders. PCT24 and Cosmic are doing it well, PCTZone is not (even though they "price match" it's too much trouble to go through).

There should be no question if I order 100 strips of something, the price should be far lower than 1 strip.

Thats not a bad idea mang, ill put it in my memory bank and churn on and see what we can come up with, Thank you for the inputs and ideas!

1720967924486.png