DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

So dashpct isnt around? I was wondering why my payment still says pending…. And he answered no emails. I order monthly but havent been on here its only been a couple days for small order them normal i hope i find a new one since express gone too. Gotta wait a month for more money for dick pills now lol

In the beginning Dash was so on point with communication and orders. I don’t know what happened. Nothing on these forums last forever, that’s for sure.

In the beginning Dash was so on point with communication and orders. I don’t know what happened. Nothing on these forums last forever, that’s for sure.
It's usually not the international side of the operation that has the problem. The domestic link either A: Gets arrested B: Becomes a junkie

Damn this sucks, i sent then email about a order, got someone named kiki to send me a addy for LTC payment instead of btc then heard nothing came here to see whats up. Guess i should have checked here first. Have done 6-7 orders in past no issues.

yep can confirm, I paid for order. wasn't shipped. emailed them and no reply. what a shit show. had good experiences in the past but they are crap now.

edit: i emailed them after a month. it also said i hadn't paid but I did. anyone else have this?

I ordered and half of it showed up, I had to bug them and they said the second part was coming from the EU, I got a tracking number, we will see if it shows

Same story here, I had to come here to confirm. I ordered and nothing. damn, I always had service from them.

Who is everyone switching to ?

This is what I get for sending in an order without checking this thread.

Realized I didn't have enough for my PCT so sent in a order to dash since he was pretty fast about getting me my stuff in the past. Weeks have gone by and no update and no response to my emails.

Been burned before by Dragon ordnance as well but obviously didn't learn my lesson. The last time I ever give anyone involved with DO any business.

This is what I get for sending in an order without checking this thread.

Realized I didn't have enough for my PCT so sent in a order to dash since he was pretty fast about getting me my stuff in the past. Weeks have gone by and no update and no response to my emails.

Been burned before by Dragon ordnance as well but obviously didn't learn my lesson. The last time I ever give anyone involved with DO any business.

If you havent had this resolved, please send me a DM so we can resolve these issues.

If you havent had this resolved, please send me a DM so we can resolve these issues.
Dash, I sent you a dm on here. Ordered a month ago and never got past the payment received stage, and is now gone. Have all the details to show it was paid. Please give me an update.

Reply sent.
Got your reply, Sent a fresh email, still haven't heard back from anyone its been well over a month now. Discord Mod says my order number doesn't exist. I sent all proof I sent the correct BTC to the correct address in each email and it was confirmed.