DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Think the issue here is more with dash himself than his employees. If the domestic shipper can’t get dash or anyone else to respond to them, how can they ship appropriate orders?
From what im seeing myself, this sounds accurate

Yeah I fucked up. He never responded to me just asking for my BTC back, then days go by and just ask him to send it anyways, still nothing.

Anybody opening this thread close it immediately and go elsewhere.

There’s 2 other India sources with domestic shops. Idk why people still use Dash with all the negative reviews.
Yeah lesson learned. I needed Modafinil in a hurry, and I debated for like an hour whether to go with Dash or PCTZone. I ultimately decided on Dash because their US shipper had Modalert, and PCTZone only had Modvigil, which doesn’t work as well for me.

Ended up ordering from Zone anyway, and when I do an India order I’ll probably go the same route.

Yeah I fucked up. He never responded to me just asking for my BTC back, then days go by and just ask him to send it anyways, still nothing.

Anybody opening this thread close it immediately and go elsewhere.
In the past I’ve seen him say it’s not possible for him to send BTC back. Because payments take place through a 3rd party. I’m pretty sure.

see all the chit chat about what is happening with DASH, it is crazy to have all this and he chooses not to respond here. He easily responds on the dragon ordinance, they are the same company from what I hear. So all in all I am pretty confused my self because of the sudden lack of responses and change in service. I had ordered on Jan 9th, and I can say although communication was less and compared to my other orders that were shipped out the very next day. This one did take longer with less communication and finally getting updated, received payment on the 14th and then finally item was shipped Jan 18th...So 9 days later to be shipped, not too bad but shit service as in communication I guess...My issue with this order it was separated into two orders, my two test viles sending from somewhere else but hasn't updated or moved although tracking sent...and the rest of my others product in the order have started to move and are travelling right away with different tracking...I understand the separation from viles and modafinil etc... but where are the viles coming from if not the same location?

In the past I’ve seen him say it’s not possible for him to send BTC back. Because payments take place through a 3rd party. I’m pretty sure.
Yeah I get that. They use a third party app but not sure if you really cant see the address that send you it, never used coinpayments. They hit me up a few days later now after I said just send it to me, but it was a canned response asking me if I want credit or the product.Hit em back saying just send the shit but havnt gotten any response or confirmation...

..so i'm just eating the loss and ordered from PCT.Zone yesterday or the day before. Everything confirmed within the day.

Bunch of rats working here. Made an order, 3 weeks later I send a message wondering why my order is taking so long, and they message me saying domestic isn’t working and I need to order from India.

Shitty communication. Then when I wait days for a response, I’m told I can’t get my money back but I’m “allowed” store credit.

Y’all fucked up, so I get fucked because your shitty communication? Keep my money and get blacklisted. Cunts. Pretty sure y’all had issues not long ago that resulted in your site getting shut down for a bit?

That’s what I get for not reading the forums about these rats.

I ordered from them in the past and assumed they were GTG. Big mistake.

Do your research.

Bunch of rats working here. Made an order, 3 weeks later I send a message wondering why my order is taking so long, and they message me saying domestic isn’t working and I need to order from India.

Shitty communication. Then when I wait days for a response, I’m told I can’t get my money back but I’m “allowed” store credit.

Y’all fucked up, so I get fucked because your shitty communication? Keep my money and get blacklisted. Cunts. Pretty sure y’all had issues not long ago that resulted in your site getting shut down for a bit?

That’s what I get for not reading the forums about these rats.

I ordered from them in the past and assumed they were GTG. Big mistake.

Do your research.
I hate that and wish everyone would read last 20 pages of this thread before ordering. 24x7pct and PCTzone here are the exact opposite of dash, in terms of communication, shipping , and many prices.

Until people quit ordering, this lousy source will never address his problems.

Honestly it’s my own damn fault. I’m more upset with myself. I’ll peepee slap myself and move on.
I hate that and wish everyone would read last 20 pages of this thread before ordering. 24x7pct and PCTzone here are the exact opposite of dash, in terms of communication, shipping , and many prices.

Until people quit ordering, this lousy source will never address his problems.

People need to be weened off of ordering from websites. This is what happens when you order from a website.

There’s no communication BEFORE you order, only when something goes wrong

People need to be weened off of ordering from websites. This is what happens when you order from a website.

There’s no communication BEFORE you order, only when something goes wrong

This has been happening with more and more sources on MESO. Problems are prevented or solved much more quickly. Good for consumers, expensive for sources.

This has been happening with more and more sources on MESO. Problems are prevented or solved much more quickly. Good for consumers, expensive for sources.

Shouldn’t be expensive for sources, they just need to tighten up their operation. But there is a certain “cost of doing business”

too bad Dash doesnt come clarify some of this mumbo jumbo going on here and set shit right. All the speculation combined with his ignoring it all...could be good or bad, but im shur he is losing customers cause its all over other forums how they have now switched to a different source...or is this dash way of leaning out alot of people?? per say THINNING out the herd? this all leads to great debates on a forum, but why leave people hanging? and will meso cut the source at a certain point?? curious to know?

He needs to bow out gracefully
I’m sure he’ll be back for his February check in where he’ll act concerned and tell you to email Kiki. Then the whole process starts all over again.

There’s 2 other Indian vendors that I’ve yet to see get negative feedback. PCT.Zone will price match so there’s zero reason why you should use dash.