DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I’m sure he’ll be back for his February check in where he’ll act concerned and tell you to email Kiki. Then the whole process starts all over again.

There’s 2 other Indian vendors that I’ve yet to see get negative feedback. PCT.Zone will price match so there’s zero reason why you should use dash.
I've been off Meso for a minute so I was unaware of any issues with Dash as I've been placing orders pretty frequently with him and the last international order I placed was second week of January. I had a touchdown in 14 days to the Midwest. Since receiving that order I've been caught up on this thread and wanting to place another order I went with PCT ZONE and they appear to be on top of their game. Curious to hear/ see if there has been any recent touchdowns since last week of January with Dash.

I've been off Meso for a minute so I was unaware of any issues with Dash as I've been placing orders pretty frequently with him and the last international order I placed was second week of January. I had a touchdown in 14 days to the Midwest. Since receiving that order I've been caught up on this thread and wanting to place another order I went with PCT ZONE and they appear to be on top of their game. Curious to hear/ see if there has been any recent touchdowns since last week of January with Dash.

Dash is a middleman. So when you order international you’re not really ordering from Dash you’re ordering from one of the big Indian pharma dealers, dash just gets a cut. All from leaving his website up

Deleted last post.. tracking says package already cleared customs and is on the way. Ordered 1/25, received tracking 1/30.
Seems to still be operating and sending packs. I think everyone needs to chill.

Deleted last post.. tracking says package already cleared customs and is on the way. Ordered 1/25, received tracking 1/30.

US domestic or international?

Again, that's not dash. Dash doesn't do anything but send up the orders

As for domestic, as we speak he's probably spamming emails for anyone in the US to accept packs from india and ship orders for him

My son out west used him to place an order and had an international TD in 14 days. Pack landed very recently this month.

Dash is a middleman. So when you order international you’re not really ordering from Dash you’re ordering from one of the big Indian pharma dealers, dash just gets a cut. All from leaving his website up
You're reading this post a Lil too literally....lol...you're not revealing anything that 99 percent of WKMs don't realize. When the guy/gal who is the mouthpiece and/or facilitater of an order that you're expecting to be delivered to an address you provided and ceases to make an appearance once in awhile or fails to respond to concerns , then those consumers get nervous and hesitant to continue to do buisness with them. (See ExpressPCT). Dash is the guy/gal facilitating the order. Whether it's in a giant warehouse Dash stocks with products or its the "Indian Pharma dealers" you mentioned, you need to use the Dash website to obtain those products. This is his thread and and when we hear about problems that aren't addressed, we try to reassure or dissuade others from using him. You follow???

Again, that's not dash. Dash doesn't do anything but send up the orders

As for domestic, as we speak he's probably spamming emails for anyone in the US to accept packs from india and ship orders for him
Again , we get that there is not a big Dash neon sign in the midst of the bustling Indian community. You're taking these posts way to literally.

has anyone ever had an issue with the Test Enth 250mg ampoule not breaking properly? popped one and whole bottle disinigrated in my fingers, and second did not break clean at all....just curious to ask around and see who says what....never had these issues before

has anyone ever had an issue with the Test Enth 250mg ampoule not breaking properly? popped one and whole bottle disinigrated in my fingers, and second did not break clean at all....just curious to ask around and see who says what....never had these issues before
That’s the problem I have heard with ampoules…do you have an ampoule opener or are you using only your hands

No Indian ampoule ever breaks clean.
No it doesn’t matter how you break it, with an amp opener or not

I'm missing an item from my order and I'm being ignored via email and Whatsapp since last week. WTF?! Please respond to get this resolved.

I'm missing an item from my order and I'm being ignored via email and Whatsapp since last week. WTF?! Please respond to get this resolved.
Dash hasn’t been on here since January. Plenty of other Indian vendors with better customer service.

Mind replying to my email and processing my order? Paid you nearly a week ago and my order still says awaiting payment…