Questions about TRT with testosterone Undecanoate

How old are you?
I follow him here and there since the era where i was on the RPF. I like him especially since he likes the winking smiley ahah, but he seems quite neurotic seen from the outside.
He also change of opinion all the time.

Idk.

Last edited:
Not really my point of interest, I'm hypermasculinizing myself with massive TNE doses for 5 years and then I'm done ;)
Lmao.
You know your very high on testosterone when nothing matter anymore and you talk like you were drunk.

It almost makes me want to take testosterone again but I'm afraid of insomnia. Have you used any supplements that have helped your sleep ?
Exept melatonin.

I follow him here and there since the era where i was on the RPF. I like him especially since he likes the winking smiley ahah, but he seems quite neurotic seen from the outside.
He also change of opinion all the time.

Idk.

Thanks for having my back ;)

Real homies recognize real homies

It almost makes me want to take testosterone again but I'm afraid of insomnia.

Hahahahahahaha testosterone doesn't cause insomnia, poor digestion does.
Testosterone only slows down transit making you think it's the root cause of insomnia.

You most likely are low on stomach acid, take Betaine HCL and thank me later (you know you've been vetted homie, don't tell all your friends just yet ;))

Hahahahahahaha testosterone doesn't cause insomnia, poor digestion does.
Testosterone only slows down transit making you think it's the root cause of insomnia.

You most likely are low on stomach acid, take Betaine HCL and thank me later (you know you've been vetted homie, don't tell all your friends just yet ;))
Thanks for this pov.
I've never heard about Betaine, but i effectively noticed that my chronic insomnia got better by eating less during the day.
So maybe there is effectively a link.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts