DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dragon and I have a small stake in this pharmacy. And no, I do not live in India.

Our pharmacy ships for us =)
Now you have proven to me you a liar and a dropshipper.

Those products are not coming from a pharmacy but from an exporting company. Pharmacies in India are not allowed to sell for export.

So you and dragon have "stakes" in this pharmacy that doesnt exist?

Also, lets not forget you uploaded images of turkish pharma goods. You have proven not to be very credible buddy.

Now you have proven to me you a liar and a dropshipper.

Those products are not coming from a pharmacy but from an exporting company. Pharmacies in India are not allowed to sell for export.

So you and dragon have "shares" in this pharmacy that doesbt exist?

Also, lets not forget you uploaded images of turkish pharma goods. You have proven not to be very credible buddy.
If you bothered to read, you would know I am the export company that Dragon goes through for all his logistical needs.

Also, any pharmacy can export if gained permission from the narcotics commissioners - which all do. It is easy to setup an exports profile for any pharmaceutical corporation.

Theres literally a board who is named after pharmaceutical exportations.

I don't understand your aim here of stating false information.

If you bothered to read, you would know I am the export company that Dragon goes through for all his logistical needs.

Also, any pharmacy can export if gained permission from the narcotics commissioners - which all do. It is easy to setup an exports profile for any pharmaceutical corporation.

I don't understand your aim here of stating false information.
So now you own the export company? Because an export company has to be registered in India. And you are not Indian.

Also you were the one to upload images of turkish products (a point which you seem to ignore)

Why doesnt dragon verify he is your partner?

Was considering ordering but you are not very credible mate

So now you own the export company? Because an export company has to be registered in India. And you are not Indian.

Also you were the one to upload images of turkish products (a point which you seem to ignore)

Why doesnt dragon verify he is your partner?

Was considering ordering but you are not very credible mate
I'm not going to dive into what I own and what I do not own due to opspec.

He has, just check his thread / the bottom of his website.

I don't ignore it - I just don't see what you want me to say. We have been working with so many pharmacies internationally for years, we have access to everything.

I'm not going to dive into what I own and what I do not own due to opspec.

He has, just check his thread / the bottom of his website.

I don't ignore it - I just don't see what you want me to say. We have been working with so many pharmacies internationally for years, we have access to everything.
Everything? As in EVERYTHING everything?

Added a few products that peeps asked to be added here. Some shampoo, Ramipril, Hydroxychloroquine for covid. lmao.

And some more.

Do you ship to Australia ? How long it takes ?

Only to Perth and only if you agree to drop the package off of a 45 meter tower onto a trampoline.

(Won't make sense to most people, but you being from AUS, i'm curious if you'll catch the reference.)

I ordered some cock pills for the hell of it. The online site has a wide variety of dosages and includes different compounds. Will update.

Last edited:
i was going to wait to see if he got the reference, but he looks like he's going to be busy going down the list of sources asking them all if they ship to AUS. So here you go. These guy's are great.

goddamn you cultured MFer. I was waiting to see if it was MR you were going to be referencing!