DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

and dont forget the most interesting one but i havent seen a source carrying it here.. esp indicated for weight loss
Wegovy- Semaglutide, 1 weekly injection, dosed at 2,4mg

There is one or two the one is domestic and potentially private idk if he is taking anyone new. But there's one or two

Oh man. Is this like a dark ages of domestic then? I wouldn't trust shit locally. Not to mention the prices.

I can't imagine they've gone anywhere either, meso is likely #1 in terms of ranking for selling forums.

Yeah, for now. More will come, more will leave. Circle of life around here.

It's a double edged sword. At least it was. Sources came here because of the large user base and because it's free, but it was also tough to source here as members were very demanding.

Now that we roll over for sources, i'm thinking we'll be seeing a lot more of them roll through here. Once they realize that they can take advantage, every source hungry Johnny 1 post will be crying in their protein shake after they get taken for a ride.

It's a double edged sword. At least it was. Sources came here because of the large user base and because it's free, but it was also tough to source here as members were very demanding.

Now that we roll over for sources, i'm thinking we'll be seeing a lot more of them roll through here. Once they realize that they can take advantage, every source hungry Johnny 1 post will be crying in their protein shake after they get taken for a ride.

Shit better not happen that's why we got you with that thick plastic hose with the medal on the end to be ruthless as fuck and break srcs and members down... But u are right man I mean we don't ask for that much here at mesos to src. All u gotta do is do the right things and a src can make a duck ton of money and even go private after some time I'd they wanted to amd couldn't handle the volume. I think alot of newer members are jumping cause everyone is worried with the other pct src is done I didn't wanna drop the srcs name in dashes thread. Seems like there just willing to take the next sec that sorta fills the slot without really venting the src. Idk enough about dash to say weither he's on the up and up. Hopefully he is and can fill the slot and have a decent ta time and good customer service....

But we need vets like u MSG and there is plenty other really good members, I don't believe I'm there yet as a member to jump in and vet/break a src down. I'm glad there is members like u and cash and liska the list could contuine on... I like mesos cause u guys hold srcs accountable and before they are even gunna src they need to have certain things done otherwise most know till they straighten that stuff out and get that stuff done to not even bother... I mean really we don't ask for much good ta, good to decent customer service, I'd there is an issue it's corrected, testing amd not just testing for a CPL months and then stop, to have picture of ur setup and inventory, and to have labels amd keep track of batches. I really hope mesos doesnt go in the direction u think msg, I know u and the other senior member won't let shit like that happen or fly if some new member doesn't take the time to read the threads n ask then it's on them... But there's alot of guys that do a good job..

I'd like to think and hope most srcs that know mesos, know to come correct or really don't come at all unless u wsnt ur asshole shredded

Shit better not happen that's why we got you with that thick plastic hose with the medal on the end to be ruthless as fuck and break srcs and members down... But u are right man I mean we don't ask for that much here at mesos to src. All u gotta do is do the right things and a src can make a duck ton of money and even go private after some time I'd they wanted to amd couldn't handle the volume. I think alot of newer members are jumping cause everyone is worried with the other pct src is done I didn't wanna drop the srcs name in dashes thread. Seems like there just willing to take the next sec that sorta fills the slot without really venting the src. Idk enough about dash to say weither he's on the up and up. Hopefully he is and can fill the slot and have a decent ta time and good customer service....

But we need vets like u MSG and there is plenty other really good members, I don't believe I'm there yet as a member to jump in and vet/break a src down. I'm glad there is members like u and cash and liska the list could contuine on... I like mesos cause u guys hold srcs accountable and before they are even gunna src they need to have certain things done otherwise most know till they straighten that stuff out and get that stuff done to not even bother... I mean really we don't ask for much good ta, good to decent customer service, I'd there is an issue it's corrected, testing amd not just testing for a CPL months and then stop, to have picture of ur setup and inventory, and to have labels amd keep track of batches. I really hope mesos doesnt go in the direction u think msg, I know u and the other senior member won't let shit like that happen or fly if some new member doesn't take the time to read the threads n ask then it's on them... But there's alot of guys that do a good job..

I'd like to think and hope most srcs that know mesos, know to come correct or really don't come at all unless u wsnt ur asshole shredded
yes.

What do you attribute people rolling over now to?

A handful of guys who did a lot of the vetting no longer being around. Packs landing despite sources being totally AWOL. The assumption that if someone was good six months ago they’ll be good today. Laziness. Complacency. Stupidity. Eagerness to be friends with (and if necessary publicly fellate) a source so they can feel like they’re part of a group.

There’s a source here—who will remain nameless—that had some dosing issues with a product. His response was basically that the tests had to be wrong. Aside from me nobody bothered to call him out or hold him accountable. Nobody cares. They want a pack to land in a reasonable amount of time and that’s good enough for them. The bar is lower. You should be thankful for that. You and every other source have benefited from the indifference that has taken over this place. Knowing that you can get away with more bullshit is probably liberating for a source, but it’s downright dangerous for members. But…nobody cares.

A handful of guys who did a lot of the vetting no longer being around. Packs landing despite sources being totally AWOL. The assumption that if someone was good six months ago they’ll be good today. Laziness. Complacency. Stupidity. Eagerness to be friends with (and if necessary publicly fellate) a source so they can feel like they’re part of a group.

There’s a source here—who will remain nameless—that had some dosing issues with a product. His response was basically that the tests had to be wrong. Aside from me nobody bothered to call him out or hold him accountable. Nobody cares. They want a pack to land in a reasonable amount of time and that’s good enough for them. The bar is lower. You should be thankful for that. You and every other source have benefited from the indifference that has taken over this place. Knowing that you can get away with more bullshit is probably liberating for a source, but it’s downright dangerous for members. But…nobody cares.

You and Msg are 100 right I know and remdber rue src ur talking about... Amd it deff has been watered down any other time a src woulda been shredded and basically ran off. It seems like now srcs are given multiple fuck ups amd chances to fix the problem. Thankful that src seen he couldnt do it amd understood that and bowed out with the aas atleast amd went back to what he's been doing for awhile. There deff has been alot more strikes seems like before a src is told to walk the plank... Hopefully more members will take notice and get back to some of the older ways, and make this srcs hold themselves to a higher standard and to hold that standard of quailty

See the spot on quote below.

Can you answer the Victoza question?
Hey, so unfortunately, it is one pen.
Tracking is working after 4days, shows its been collected already.

thanks
Yay!

Definitely not thankful for that. Sure, the vetting here use to be tough, but regardless, I firmly believe you should always maintain a "trust, but verify" relationship with your sources, no matter how established.

Sibutramine
Checking =)

Hey, so unfortunately, it is one pen.

Yay!

Definitely not thankful for that. Sure, the vetting here use to be tough, but regardless, I firmly believe you should always maintain a "trust, but verify" relationship with your sources, no matter how established.

Checking =)
That’s too bad, that price just isn’t competitive at all.

That’s too bad, that price just isn’t competitive at all.
Yeah, checking in with the usual pricing from other nation's pharmacies, its whack. But it is what it is for that product. Least we get everything else cheap.

I guess dragon ordnance would have the cheaper one from Turkey, might as well go that route.