DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Any plans to have a domestic shop open also?
I hope, yeah. The thing is, I'm not sure what kinda demand is there for each product, so I want to see for a few months how it goes internationally.

Once I see what is popular and what isn't, I'll buy accordingly, and have a dom shop =)

@lynks8 I understand.

i think you understand alright. Understand that no more than 5 members give a shit about a sources integrity and the rest will throw money at you as long as you talk nice and ship them something quick.

If only you had this type of submissive user base when you were pushing the now defunct Brewly idea you'd have made a killing.

Like i said before, you're a tenacious little fucker with a can do attitude and luck is on your side now that Meso is softer than a warmed up marshmallow.

Don't fuck it up this time.

i think you understand alright. Understand that no more than 5 members give a shit about a sources integrity and the rest will throw money at you as long as you talk nice and ship them something quick.

If only you had this type of submissive user base when you were pushing the now defunct Brewly idea you'd have made a killing.

Like i said before, you're a tenacious little fucker with a can do attitude and luck is on your side now that Meso is softer than a warmed up marshmallow.

I swear I'm not the brewly dude. That dude had no chill. I can defend myself by saying, that guy types very eloquently. had a huge vocabulary, very technical. I promise dad. Dude was literally fired and blamed for the catastrophe of that.

I'll also mention, we are rebuilding and continuing to experiment on Brewly. I'd like your honest to god feedback on what we can do better on that.(i think its better to dm me about that instead, so we can keep this dashpct related.)

honestly, I'd like anyones opinion on Dash too. This is my baby and I want you guys to see it as a great option for your meds.

With all our arguing and bickering I’ve now seen that there are very few reputable sources on meso.
Man 5 years ago it was a much different environment here.
It’s crazy I had to hit up my coach for a source cause everything around here is tits up lately

With all our arguing and bickering I’ve now seen that there are very few reputable sources on meso.
Man 5 years ago it was a much different environment here.
It’s crazy I had to hit up my coach for a source cause everything around here is tits up lately

i was just talking to someone about the US domestic sources here and i was like wait, who do we even have here? If you count the international sources that have a domestic outlet there's a few, but purely US domestic, there's like 2. o_O

Can you answer the Victoza question?
I'll get back to you on that actually. I'm not quite sure if its the 1 pen version, or the 3 pen version. Was just told "pen". But I want to make 100% sure, so I'm taking down the listing for now until I'm concrete.

i was just talking to someone about the US domestic sources here and i was like wait, who do we even have here? If you count the international sources that have a domestic outlet there's a few, but purely US domestic, there's like 2. o_O
Thought all the sources here are domestic, is there really that few? Where have they moved to?

I'll get back to you on that actually. I'm not quite sure if its the 1 pen version, or the 3 pen version. Was just told "pen". But I want to make 100% sure, so I'm taking down the listing for now until I'm concrete.

Thought all the sources here are domestic, is there really that few? Where have they moved to?

Nooo. Strictly domestic there's 2. 3 if you count the Bio guy. They either packed it up or got out because they couldn't keep up and quality went down hill.

Nooo. Strictly domestic there's 2. 3 if you count the Bio guy. They either packed it up or got out because they couldn't keep up and quality went down hill.
Oh man. Is this like a dark ages of domestic then? I wouldn't trust shit locally. Not to mention the prices.

I can't imagine they've gone anywhere either, meso is likely #1 in terms of ranking for selling forums.

As with every other industry... the USA can't compete with China's prices.

I hope, yeah. The thing is, I'm not sure what kinda demand is there for each product, so I want to see for a few months how it goes internationally.

Once I see what is popular and what isn't, I'll buy accordingly, and have a dom shop =)
It will fail. There, I saved you a ton of trouble.

Unless you’ve got a brother in the States your domestic will be run by someone you need to trust but you won’t ever really know how reliable they are. Want to see how domestic shops do when they’re run from the other side of the world? Go look at Panda’s three attempts, each one failing in new and inventive ways. Or even ExpressPCT, which was well organized, couldn’t get domestic packs to land within a fortnight. Run your overseas shop, run it well, and don’t let your eyes get bigger than your stomach.

It will fail. There, I saved you a ton of trouble.

Unless you’ve got a brother in the States your domestic will be run by someone you need to trust but you won’t ever really know how reliable they are. Want to see how domestic shops do when they’re run from the other side of the world? Go look at Panda’s three attempts, each one failing in new and inventive ways. Or even ExpressPCT, which was well organized, couldn’t get domestic packs to land within a fortnight. Run your overseas shop, run it well, and don’t let your eyes get bigger than your stomach.
You might be right. I have a couple of people I trust, as I've said, I am the logistics person, but thats always a big problem with domestic ventures when you don't have a hand in it.