DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

semaglutide/Ozempic would be the most popular one, due to once a week injection rather than daily for others like Liraglutide (which i think you already have).

some other GLP-1 agonists:
  • Dulaglutide (Trulicity), taken by injection weekly
  • Exenatide extended release (Bydureon), taken by injection weekly
  • Exenatide (Byetta), taken by injection twice daily
  • Semaglutide (Ozempic), taken by injection weekly
  • Semaglutide (Rybelsus), taken by mouth once daily
  • Liraglutide (Victoza), taken by injection daily
  • Lixisenatide (Adlyxin), taken by injection daily
Gotchu on Victoza. I'll check the other ones. Ozempic is simply not available due to the newness of it, but I will keep track of it when it does become available.

For the others, checking now.

and dont forget the most interesting one but i havent seen a source carrying it here.. esp indicated for weight loss
Wegovy- Semaglutide, 1 weekly injection, dosed at 2,4mg
You’re not going to see Wegovy for a while. Ozempic is your best bet if you’re buying from the underground market. They are quite literally the same drug, so all you have to do is adjust the dosing accordingly. From my limited experience even .25mg/w of Wegovy is pretty good for weight loss. If you wanted to double that (and you’d eventually have to) then you’d just use twice as much Ozempic. Easier and cheaper than hoping to find the insanely expensive Wegovy auto injector pens that are just barely hitting North America, let alone overseas. Hell, I don’t even know if Novo has sought approval in the EU for it yet. (I should really just look it up but I’m a lazy/busy man)

You’re not going to see Wegovy for a while. Ozempic is your best bet if you’re buying from the underground market. They are quite literally the same drug, so all you have to do is adjust the dosing accordingly. From my limited experience even .25mg/w of Wegovy is pretty good for weight loss. If you wanted to double that (and you’d eventually have to) then you’d just use twice as much Ozempic. Easier and cheaper than hoping to find the insanely expensive Wegovy auto injector pens that are just barely hitting North America, let alone overseas. Hell, I don’t even know if Novo has sought approval in the EU for it yet. (I should really just look it up but I’m a lazy/busy man)
Had no idea it was this new. Damn.

semaglutide/Ozempic would be the most popular one, due to once a week injection rather than daily for others like Liraglutide (which i think you already have).

some other GLP-1 agonists:
  • Dulaglutide (Trulicity), taken by injection weekly
  • Exenatide extended release (Bydureon), taken by injection weekly
  • Exenatide (Byetta), taken by injection twice daily
  • Semaglutide (Ozempic), taken by injection weekly
  • Semaglutide (Rybelsus), taken by mouth once daily
  • Liraglutide (Victoza), taken by injection daily
  • Lixisenatide (Adlyxin), taken by injection daily
Nice copy and paste from Mayo Clinic, at this point just tell the source to google his options.

Nice copy and paste from Mayo Clinic, at this point just tell the source to google his options.
No no, I appreciate the copy and paste. Much better than making me google it haha

I wonder if Kevin levrone and ronnie were taking ozempic all those years they were dukeing it out.
Is it really that popular? I had no idea so many people were taking these pins. I thought it was a new concept and only few peeps were taking it.

No no, I appreciate the copy and paste. Much better than making me google it haha

Is it really that popular? I had no idea so many people were taking these pins. I thought it was a new concept and only few peeps were taking it.
Yes it’s that popular. Anyone dealing with excessive hunger during a cut could benefit from what I’ve read. I’m very close to pulling the trigger on it myself since my main problem is insatiable appetite.

Yes it’s that popular. Anyone dealing with excessive hunger during a cut could benefit from what I’ve read. I’m very close to pulling the trigger on it myself since my main problem is insatiable appetite.
Ah, I thought it actually somehow helps you lose weight.

I've always just gone the old-fashioned way of tons of black coffee, heh

Ah, I thought it actually somehow helps you lose weight.

I've always just gone the old-fashioned way of tons of black coffee, heh

The appetite suppression is where the magic happens from what I’ve gathered so far. However, there is no stimulant effect which is appreciated after relying on them for cuts for a long time.

no EU approval for it in sight - here in the EU it seems that drugs for Anti Obesity are not really cared about although those are the ones bringing in the money.
Yeah i will go for ozempic from the Underground first. I am currently getting in touch with GLP-1s via trulicity, took my first shot (i first took half a pen, 075mg and stored the other half) on friday last week. Some stomach pain, good appetitte loss and a bit more bloat since yesterday. But according to most, the sides should subside with time.
I am "experimenting" with GLP-1s in regards to heart insufficiency since there are interesting studies out there.
I will also try to gt SLGT-2I prescirbed since they have approval for heart failure here in EU (jardiance for example)

Gotchu on Victoza. I'll check the other ones. Ozempic is simply not available due to the newness of it, but I will keep track of it when it does become available.

For the others, checking now.
I see that you added victoza, however at 145 a pen its cheaper to get it from Turkey with your boyfriend at 225 for 3x pens. Unless the victoza is 3x pens ? Shipping time may also fuck that product since it should be cold, assuming it’s coming from India