DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Email us with your tracking so we can run a retrace!

I am the Dragon. Just email us man - Jade should be able to help you if she can find the order somehow. It's been a long time.
Was it Turkish? Turkish back at that time had no reship policy, so unfortunately

not (it was in our FAQ as well at the time being.)

Now Turkey ships snail mail, but they offer reship policies for the U.S

Yessir! You could for example, go to Mexico, and get yourself a fuckton of GH(10 months worth i believe?) and cross with a declaration of it just fine.
Emailed you last night

@DashPCT placed an order and paid.. following day the order was deleted from my account, is this standard procedure to delete the order once its paid? Have not had a response for about a week.

Everything was inside the package. Declaration was marked as "health supplements" not medication, valued as 10 USD, so I had to pay very little VAT. My experience with this source has been good, I just needed to be patient.

@DashPCT placed an order and paid.. following day the order was deleted from my account, is this standard procedure to delete the order once its paid? Have not had a response for about a week.
Orders will delete if payment hasn't been received after 48 hours. Is this a Transferwise payment? TW orders are usually deleted and replaced by us after confirmation of payment, as you can see, it takes a few days depending on the age of your Wise account to reach our receiver.

Everything was inside the package. Declaration was marked as "health supplements" not medication, valued as 10 USD, so I had to pay very little VAT. My experience with this source has been good, I just needed to be patient.
Thank you. Yeah, shipping has been slow internationally for every source though. This isn't just a unique thing boys.

@DashPCT please check your email, I emailed you two days ago about my issue and still no response
Will do. Is this an email regarding wise payments? If so - I've seen the email, just waiting on pick ups.

Orders will delete if payment hasn't been received after 48 hours. Is this a Transferwise payment? TW orders are usually deleted and replaced by us after confirmation of payment, as you can see, it takes a few days depending on the age of your Wise account to reach our receiver.

Thank you. Yeah, shipping has been slow internationally for every source though. This isn't just a unique thing boys.

Will do. Is this an email regarding wise payments? If so - I've seen the email, just waiting on pick ups.
No my issue was that my tracking hasn’t updated in 20+ days even though on your first post of this thread said during Covid it can take 2-4 weeks….I forwarded the email agin to your email if you can’t find it

Last edited:
Should be good brotha!
Good news for the Canadian brothers! My parcel cleared CBSA processing. HCG, Metformin, and Rosuvastatin were good to go. I know some folks have been having issues with some shipments, these meds are all clear as far as Canada is concerned.

Hi,
My package hasn't updated since January 28. I've sent a couple of emails but haven't received a response.
DM me here if anything. We sometimes don't get clearnet emails and its sent to spam - or DM me your email and I can look into the spam folder