DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dragon never did shit for me and my large amount my group lost. I never got any updates from you guys and don't want a reship. So now what?
You should leave us an email for Dragonordnance@protonmail.com
There is one free reship policy no matter the case (confirmed lost, seizure.)

Might want to recommend the shipper label the products as cosmetics. Never had an issue when the order came from turkey and we're labeled that way. Just an idea to keep in mind
Unfortunately India only labels as medical. I think express had a great explanation on his thread about it.

have you ever been to india? you don't have to do anything over there. shipping techniques and connections should also be part of a source's business plan. otherwise this happens..
Yes I have. Lived there for a significantly long time as well. This idea that the country is like the Wild West where anything goes is decidedly false. There's plenty of corruption for sure but depending on who's in power in a particular state things can be incredibly lax or incredibly tight. Now I'd like to state for the record that I'm not defending this source by any means and I also agree that they ought to have contingencies in place like stealth shipping at the very least to avoid scenarios like this. I'm also not too thrilled about the fact that there's no refund option for those that don't want to do a reship but I suppose such is the nature of ordering controlled substances internationally. Me personally, I've asked for a reship and if that doesn't come through without issues, it's my last time using this source.

My package hasn’t updated in 19 days this is the last update I have. At what point do I get a reship?

Send receptacle abroad (Otb), IGI TMO NEW DELHI

@DashPCT it's looking a bit rough for you right about now. what you saying? there's 4 people in here, including myself, who have their packs backed up in india.
make it 5. sitting at 23 days since there was an update on tracking. dash responded to my email a couple days ago and said he would look into it. standing by.

My package hasn’t updated in 19 days this is the last update I have. At what point do I get a reship?

It took 4 weeks before my tracking updated, and an additional week before it showed. So hang tight longer.

Idk why guys waiting less than 4 weeks are starting to freak out or worry... its intl. It takes anywhere from 3 - 5 maybe 6 weeks ... If I order intl. I kinda forget about ordering until it shows up .... idk guys but if you didnt get a letter chill out

Idk why guys waiting less than 4 weeks are starting to freak out or worry... its intl. It takes anywhere from 3 - 5 maybe 6 weeks ... If I order intl. I kinda forget about ordering until it shows up .... idk guys but if you didnt get a letter chill out
even if a package takes 6 weeks, it usually doesn't go more than 10 days without an update

You should leave us an email for Dragonordnance@protonmail.com
There is one free reship policy no matter the case (confirmed lost, seizure.)

Unfortunately India only labels as medical. I think express had a great explanation on his thread about it.
So you work for Dragon? My orders that were lost was from 2019. You're really going to reship rimobolan and norditropin now?? I don't even have access to my old dragon ordnance account that was used for those purchases. So now what?

So you work for Dragon? My orders that were lost was from 2019. You're really going to reship rimobolan and norditropin now?? I don't even have access to my old dragon ordnance account that was used for those purchases. So now what?
You f’ed up

Email us with your tracking so we can run a retrace!

I am the Dragon. Just email us man - Jade should be able to help you if she can find the order somehow. It's been a long time.
Was it Turkish? Turkish back at that time had no reship policy, so unfortunately

not (it was in our FAQ as well at the time being.)

Now Turkey ships snail mail, but they offer reship policies for the U.S
Really? So its legal to order meds overseas legally? When in US?
Yessir! You could for example, go to Mexico, and get yourself a fuckton of GH(10 months worth i believe?) and cross with a declaration of it just fine.

Really? So its legal to order meds overseas legally? When in US?
It's well known you can buy 3 month supply of some meds intl and pass customs no problem, but many here aren't aware. I've bought a gazillion times from reliable rx and once from dash, from nolva, clomid, metformin, asin and never got seized.

Not sure if I’m in the club yet but I have an order including HCG that’s last update was bagged in Mumbai. I’m still within normal time though.