DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Well gentlemen I finally got the seizure letter from CBSA. This was for my order placed on the 12th of December 2021. Bunch of modafinil and metformin. Dash has reshipped it to me again 1.5 weeks ago and last update on tracking was "item bagged" at Mumbai airport as of Feb 16th. No change in tracking since then. Here's hoping this one gets through. Although I'm not holding out much hope tbh. On the Canadian East Coast if that makes any difference.
That's unfortunate. I'm thinking I'm about to go through the same thing. I'm going on week 3 no update. Might just take the loss

Well gentlemen I finally got the seizure letter from CBSA. This was for my order placed on the 12th of December 2021. Bunch of modafinil and metformin. Dash has reshipped it to me again 1.5 weeks ago and last update on tracking was "item bagged" at Mumbai airport as of Feb 16th. No change in tracking since then. Here's hoping this one gets through. Although I'm not holding out much hope tbh. On the Canadian East Coast if that makes any difference.
Fingers crossed this doesn’t become the norm for us Canadians. Hopefully it’s more random and not necessarily them seizing specific shipments based on what they contain. All I ordered was Metformin, Rosuvastatin, and HCG.

Fingers crossed this doesn’t become the norm for us Canadians. Hopefully it’s more random and not necessarily them seizing specific shipments based on what they contain. All I ordered was Metformin, Rosuvastatin, and HCG.
I really don't mean to dash your hopes but I've read multiple posts on this forum that HCG is being stopped in multiple places in the US atleast. Make of that what you will. Sorry brother :(

Yep, same fate here. Couple boxes of Telmisartin. Shipped late Nov, just got the letter today.

Yep, same fate here. Couple boxes of Telmisartin. Shipped late Nov, just got the letter today.
We will reship any orders seized - just send us your seizure letter or order # and its all g. We do have 1 reship available.

I have seen that Canada lately has been seizing specifically HCG these two months for some reason(s)

We will reship any orders seized - just send us your seizure letter or order # and its all g. We do have 1 reship available.

I have seen that Canada lately has been seizing specifically HCG these two months for some reason(s)
I'll take the loss. Reships are cool but I'd rather not. I haven't seen any update in a while and it's been 3 weeks so far. If all goes well I'll update but for now I'm ready to take the loss

I'll take the loss. Reships are cool but I'd rather not. I haven't seen any update in a while and it's been 3 weeks so far. If all goes well I'll update but for now I'm ready to take the loss
Hey man no problems. Your reship will be saved though - incase you want it at a later case.

Not sure how viable it is but perhaps a refund option could be given as well.
Tricky. We don't do refunds for a specific reason, as all other sources and Dragon - one refund, and I'd have to refund anyone who asks since they don't want their reships.

Tricky. We don't do refunds for a specific reason, as all other sources and Dragon - one refund, and I'd have to refund anyone who asks since they don't want their reships.
Dragon never did shit for me and my large amount my group lost. I never got any updates from you guys and don't want a reship. So now what?

Hey man no problems. Your reship will be saved though - incase you want it at a later case.
Might want to recommend the shipper label the products as cosmetics. Never had an issue when the order came from turkey and we're labeled that way. Just an idea to keep in mind

Respectfully, still think it should be an option for those who don't want a reship. I'd imagine that it'd be a similar cost to buying the items and shipping it again. Just a suggestion, especially for high risk countries like Canada.

Respectfully, still think it should be an option for those who don't want a reship. I'd imagine that it'd be a similar cost to buying the items and shipping it again. Just a suggestion, especially for high risk countries like Canada.
I'm just unaware of the legal implication of attempting a reship. This is my first seizure. The last thing I want is to be flagged on some list.