DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

He probably didn’t even pay as much for the caber as it would cost to have it tested.

@LooneyTuned have you gotten your hands on some other pharma caber? Apart from the bloodwork, that would be my first step - get that crap cleared up!
True that. No just that one time i bought it. It was a long time ago. I know the green shit is from the tren since that's when it started and I'm always on it. Nandrolone is the only steroid that makes my nips hurt. And I'm on both. I have pharma nolva but that doesn't clear up the green shit. Just wanted to try out some caber this time to see if i can get rid of both

True that. No just that one time i bought it. It was a long time ago. I know the green shit is from the tren since that's when it started and I'm always on it. Nandrolone is the only steroid that makes my nips hurt. And I'm on both. I have pharma nolva but that doesn't clear up the green shit. Just wanted to try out some caber this time to see if i can get rid of both
Honestly bro, you probably won’t get very far as far as a refund from @DashPCT without Jano testing or even bloodwork, but it’s good to post it here so he can change up suppliers. Maybe Dash will pay for the Jano testing, since it only benefits him and the whole community. But yeah, get some blood work and some other caber if you can.

And stop squeezing them titties lol.

Honestly bro, you probably won’t get very far as far as a refund from @DashPCT without Jano testing or even bloodwork, but it’s good to post it here so he can change up suppliers. Maybe Dash will pay for the Jano testing, since it only benefits him and the whole community. But yeah, get some blood work and some other caber if you can.

And stop squeezing them titties lol.
Im not trying to get a refund. Just sharing my experience for others.

I kno i kno

Im not trying to get a refund. Just sharing my experience for others.

I kno i kno
Some of those Indian brands have been shown to be, shall we say, not up to the standards we would expect. I recall ExpressPCT was selling some enclomiphene that was in fact just Clomid. It wasn’t their fault, the manufacturer made the wrong stuff. Manufacturer said it was the wrong raws sent to them. (So they don’t test their raws?) That whole country’s drug industry is still closer to the Wild West than it is to modern US/EU standards. (And even those are kind of shitty tbh) It’s entirely believable that Dash sold you what he believed to be true caber and that it turned out to be either so underdosed as to be useless or something else entirely.

Appreciate the heads up bro.

@DashPCT care to address?
We've addressed this in the former posts on this thread. I can't really do anything about anecdotal from one person without any bloodwork. We always advise to take bloodwork/purities and we do credit these, as always.

All I know is dostiheal is a well sold brand under many other Indian pharma sellers here, and I've never seen any public issues about it. I always recommend a test.

My experience with @DashPCT, both good and bad.

It took roughly 18 days to receive my first package. It was NOT what I ordered! I emailed Dash and let him know and he promptly got my correct order out to me. That took roughly 13 days to get to me. Not going to lie, I was concerned with customs snagging my stuff even though it’s nothing illegal.

Anyway, all in all, I’m satisfied with Dash. Thank you for offering your service!

Have there been any issues with seized shipments coming into Canada? Looking at mostly beta blockers/ARB’s/statins/Metformin and HCG.

Have there been any issues with seized shipments coming into Canada? Looking at mostly beta blockers/ARB’s/statins/Metformin and HCG.
Can't tell if it's been seized, but my shipment has been with CBSA since Dec 12th with no movement thus far. Make of that what you will I guess...

Can't tell if it's been seized, but my shipment has been with CBSA since Dec 12th with no movement thus far. Make of that what you will I guess...
Sounds like a seizure to me. Email me to confirm though, remember, we do reshipments in these cases as per our FAQ policy.

I haven't seen any seizures yet into Canada in the 3-4 months we've been up as a new source. Perhaps @mikhael777 's the first, but Canada seems to get packages faster then the U.S

I’ve had issues with some general orders of things coming from the states and they just “disappear” for a while and then all of a sudden I’d get shipping/tracking updates a month or so later