DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I hate to break it to you man but it's really not that simple. I don't have any reason to defend the source or the indian caber. You have the tools to figure out what it really is but it seems like you refuse. Oh well what can you do? "feelz test" 4 lyfe
It can only be two things idiot. High e2 or prolactin.

It can only be two things idiot. High e2 or prolactin.
How have you decided that? Atrophy is known to cause discomfort as well. Some compounds like Anadrol and Superdrol also have a tendency to cause seemingly idiopathic gyno without elevating E2 or prolactin.

Here I am trying to help you and encourage you to explore 'smart people' ways of solving your problem, and you're calling me an idiot when you don't even understand the basics. Dude send a pill to Janoshik and make @DashPCT reimburse you for it. Go get bloodwork. It's easy. Until then you don't know that you're right. Until then you have no idea what's wrong or how to solve your problems, because you don't know for sure what your problem actually is.

Good luck

How have you decided that? Atrophy is known to cause discomfort as well. Some compounds like Anadrol and Superdrol also have a tendency to cause seemingly idiopathic gyno without elevating E2 or prolactin.

Here I am trying to help you and encourage you to explore 'smart people' ways of solving your problem, and you're calling me an idiot when you don't even understand the basics. Dude send a pill to Janoshik and make @DashPCT reimburse you for it. Go get bloodwork. It's easy. Until then you don't know that you're right. Until then you have no idea what's wrong or how to solve your problems, because you don't know for sure what your problem actually is.

Good luck
Well i also ran his raloxifen that he sells and it didn't do shit either. I've ran pharma caber and ralox before so i kno how they work. This shit they selling now is garbage!

Well i also ran his raloxifen that he sells and it didn't do shit either. I've ran pharma caber and ralox before so i kno how they work. This shit they selling now is garbage!
I tested the Spectrum Ralox and it was spot on. Not sure if that’s the brand you got from him.

Forgive me if I'm overstepping any boundaries here but why are you averse to taking a blood test and confirming it once and for all? Surely given your symptoms any doc would write you a req?

I dont have experience with his ralox but ive took pharma ralox before and i swear it made my gyno worse. Then i started nolva and it knocked it right down

I dont have experience with his ralox but ive took pharma ralox before and i swear it made my gyno worse. Then i started nolva and it knocked it right down
I've used pharma Ralox too and it never did anything for my gyno compared to Nolvadex. Turns out different SERMs work better for different people and applications because we have like 10,000,000 ERs in the body and SERMs are messy drugs that might block 400,000 ERs but a different 400,000 in each person, even though most of the time it'll block some of the titty growth ones, that aint always the case.

#1 solution tho is just snip snip

I've used pharma Ralox too and it never did anything for my gyno compared to Nolvadex. Turns out different SERMs work better for different people and applications because we have like 10,000,000 ERs in the body and SERMs are messy drugs that might block 400,000 ERs but a different 400,000 in each person, even though most of the time it'll block some of the titty growth ones, that aint always the case.

#1 solution tho is just snip snip
Nolva just works better for me as well - but ralox definitely halts gyno. Aye, everyone does react differently.

Decided to take advantage of the 40 off around New year's, as express was backed up with orders, and gave dash a shot.

Checked tracking at 3 weeks in, and didn't even show in system. Dash said give it a few days, which still showed Nothing. Emailed Wednesday about how he was going to handle a reship if lost. Said he was checking with courier and would reship if so, haven't heard back so logged into site to check and website down.

No one do any business with @DashPCT till he addresses this and his site.

Decided to take advantage of the 40 off around New year's, as express was backed up with orders, and gave dash a shot.

Checked tracking at 3 weeks in, and didn't even show in system. Dash said give it a few days, which still showed Nothing. Emailed Wednesday about how he was going to handle a reship if lost. Said he was checking with courier and would reship if so, haven't heard back so logged into site to check and website down.

Sorry mate. Trackings have just been weird from those dates. Many Indian vendors have been experiencing the same thing.

@ExpressPCT How have you been handling these shipments/trackings?

Sorry mate. Trackings have just been weird from those dates. Many Indian vendors have been experiencing the same thing.

Well I emailed you a but ago, so I'd like to know how you're gonna help me out. And why is your website down?

Hello,

If it is Singapore Post you can try track on QuantumSolutions or LinexSolutions, they are the transshipment carrier to Singapore. Tracking does not update on 17track until Singapore Post prepare for dispatch in Singapore to the destination country.

Same thing for me, 4 weeks in and 17track did not show anything. I contacted dash and the day after that it updated, but it updated as is still in Singapore. I'll probably have to wait 4 more weeks to receive my package.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-13-31-22-032_com.brightstripe.parcels.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-13-31-22-032_com.brightstripe.parcels.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 27
I checked Linex Solutions as ExpressPCT said, it says the package was shipped the 22th. I placed the order on the 30th of December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-14-06-51-582_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-14-06-51-582_com.whatsapp.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 25
Well I emailed you a but ago, so I'd like to know how you're gonna help me out. And why is your website down?
Seems to be an SSL error. Fixed. The most we can do right now is run a re-trace through the courier and sit tight - these packages are indeed still in transit. I'm going to ask around the other vendors what exactly they're doing with these packages - because to me, still in transit, still works. I'm just not entirely sure how much more they'd be in transit.

I have a procedure I have to undergo today so I won't be answering any emails later, incase anyone wonders where I've gone missing. I should be good to go at night, just going to be drugged up for the rest of the day.

Sponsors

Latest posts