DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I have a procedure I have to undergo today so I won't be answering any emails later, incase anyone wonders where I've gone missing. I should be good to go at night, just going to be drugged up for the rest of the day.
Damn. I was given Triazolam for the procedure and I shit you not I do not remember anything that happened after I posted that. I blacked out for like two days.

Don't do drugs kids.

Damn. I was given Triazolam for the procedure and I shit you not I do not remember anything that happened after I posted that. I blacked out for like two days.

Don't do drugs kids.
I used to take triazolam for sleep. I would take it, get into bed, then FaceTime with my girlfriend who was at the time 400 miles away. I would remember none of the conversation. She dubbed me Amnesia Man and knew that anything I said during those conversations was not to be brought up again because I would just stare at her and blink, having no idea what she was talking about. That stuff is powerful. The machine is running but there’s no tape in the recorder.

Just Wana say thanks for selling me fake ass Caber. Been on .5 e3d for 3 weeks now. Not a change of anything.
Have you got bloodwork yet like you were advised by members here? Did you contact Janoshik to see if he could test a tablet for you? You know we'll pressure DashPCT to reimburse you for testing costs right?

Have you got bloodwork yet like you were advised by members here? Did you contact Janoshik to see if he could test a tablet for you? You know we'll pressure DashPCT to reimburse you for testing costs right?
I have green fukin green fluid that i can push out my nips and they hurt. I'm on 19nors its fukin prolactin. I have enough experience to know this. I've been running gear now for over 4 years. I've taken REAL pharma caber that comes in the blue glass bottle and it fixed it right up. This shit he's selling is garbage.

I have green fukin green fluid that i can push out my nips and they hurt. I'm on 19nors its fukin prolactin. I have enough experience to know this. I've been running gear now for over 4 years. I've taken REAL pharma caber that comes in the blue glass bottle and it fixed it right up. This shit he's selling is garbage.
Bro stop squeezing your fucking nipples and get some bloodwork you animal

I don't do it all the time. But periodically you have to check. .5mg e3d is a pretty high dose too

Fake ass caber
you need to understand that discharge is different from milk. You can produce discharge even in the absence of elevated prolactin. I'm wondering if you even want to fix your problems. Maybe you like the attention of having oozing nips, idk

you need to understand that discharge is different from milk. You can produce discharge even in the absence of elevated prolactin. I'm wondering if you even want to fix your problems. Maybe you like the attention of having oozing nips, idk
I've never heard of that. I never had green shit come out until i started running tren. And the nip pain is from the deca. I've ran every steroid there is. I know how each one affects me.

Funny how when i took REAL caber it fixed all of this.
I've never heard of that. I never had green shit come out until i started running tren. And the nip pain is from the deca. I've ran every steroid there is. I know how each one affects me.
Ok so you say you've never had green shit come out of your nipples but also when you took REAL caber in the past it fixed it? it fixed something you've never had?

Dude the caber could legit be bunk but you're actually stupid if you don't do the things to investigate. BLOODWORK will show if your prolactin is high, that would show you if Caber is the answer. JANO can prove if the caber is fake. What is wrong with you, why don't you just use these options?

Ok so you say you've never had green shit come out of your nipples but also when you took REAL caber in the past it fixed it? it fixed something you've never had?

Dude the caber could legit be bunk but you're actually stupid if you don't do the things to investigate. BLOODWORK will show if your prolactin is high, that would show you if Caber is the answer. JANO can prove if the caber is fake. What is wrong with you, why don't you just use these options?
When the fuck did i say i never had green shit come out. I never once said that. I've had it for a while now. I just never treated it.

When the fuck did i say i never had green shit come out. I never once said that. I've had it for a while now. I just never treated it.
you are helpless. I am quoting your own words. You know dopamine agonist abuse is highly corelated with compulsive behaviour, an inability to mediate your mood or actions. I wonder if you're always this erratic and irrational?

You need help but I don't think we can do anything more for you until you agree to help yourself

you are helpless. I am quoting your own words. You know dopamine agonist abuse is highly corelated with compulsive behaviour, an inability to mediate your mood or actions. I wonder if you're always this erratic and irrational?

You need help but I don't think we can do anything more for you until you agree to help yourself
Quote my words where i said that... I'm waiting

He probably didn’t even pay as much for the caber as it would cost to have it tested.

@LooneyTuned have you gotten your hands on some other pharma caber? Apart from the bloodwork, that would be my first step - get that crap cleared up!