DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Got my first Dast PCT package Jan 17th. Ordered Dec 11th. 4 ish week time to arrival in Canada.

Everything I order was there. Gabapentin, mirtazapine, clonidine, trazodone, accutane, and lisinopril.

Have only used the gaba and mirtazapine. Gaba is a wicked sleep aid for falling sleep. Has a nice short half life so doesn't leave me groggy at all. Can take it in the middle of the night to fall back asleep. Mirtazapine gave me a wicked hang over the day even at a very small dosage, prob too strong for me. Will try the clonidine and trazodone in due time.
Real crackhead hours lmao. Glad you enjoying it tho - thanks for the review!

I ended paying VAT on the real value of the order just to be safe because I didn't know how much it was declared by the seller. Do you (or whoever sends it) declare a value when mailing an order, or how does that work?
I'm not entirely sure on the values. I'd have to ask, which I will.

Got my first Dast PCT package Jan 17th. Ordered Dec 11th. 4 ish week time to arrival in Canada.

Everything I order was there. Gabapentin, mirtazapine, clonidine, trazodone, accutane, and lisinopril.

Have only used the gaba and mirtazapine. Gaba is a wicked sleep aid for falling sleep. Has a nice short half life so doesn't leave me groggy at all. Can take it in the middle of the night to fall back asleep. Mirtazapine gave me a wicked hang over the day even at a very small dosage, prob too strong for me. Will try the clonidine and trazodone in due time.
Damn! Mine has been sitting with the CBSA since Dec 12 and hasn't moved till date :(

bought some caber from these guys. Its not doing shit. I have some painful nips from prolactin. The caber should of got rid of it already. Not running any test so its def not from high e2. Also not getting crazy lbido or boners from the caber. Starting to have doubts of these guys products.

bought some caber from these guys. Its not doing shit. I have some painful nips from prolactin. The caber should of got rid of it already. Not running any test so its def not from high e2. Also not getting crazy lbido or boners from the caber. Starting to have doubts of these guys products.
Thank you for your entry into MesoRX's annual "most dogshit review" competition for 2022. We are excited to have such an early entry in for the year and look forward to seeing how it stacks up against future competition.

Thank you for your entry into MesoRX's annual "most dogshit review" competition for 2022. We are excited to have such an early entry in for the year and look forward to seeing how it stacks up against future competition.
Oh fuck lmao.

Could you give us more details? What brand of caber did you get? Dostiheal? painful nips can be a loada things. Gotta get bloodwork.

I'm about 3.5 weeks In and my tracking isn't even showing anything. Dash has been responsive to my emails, but this is why I hate intl orders.
my international orders usually come within 2-3 weeks which is acceptable by my standards. though recently my packs have been taking so long that i'm starting to feel like the ~60% domestic markup is worth it..

Yes dostiheal.. took
.5mg e3d first week. Now i just took
.25mg on Monday. I have fluid discharge also. It's definitly prolactin.
In all seriousness you can have discharge without elevated prolactin, especially when you’re playing with your nipples. This is not a good way to review a Caber product

Uhh i think I've read enough about it to know it's hasn't done ANYTHING it's suposed to.
If you don't understand the value of bloodwork for demonstrating when you have elevated prolactin then I don't think you're reading in the right library.

Your nips can hurt and it has nothing to do with prolactin. You can be on 19-nors without high prolactin. You can have gyno, while on 19-nors, without elevated prolactin. Cabergoline does not magically solve all gyno issues. Cabergoline does not always give 'crazy libido or boners'.

I'm not actually trying to put you down here. You could be having problems that are related to other stuff you're doing but you're blaming the caber. This won't get you anywhere if the caber actually is legitimate. If you're not going to send it to Janoshik and make @DashPCT cover the testing fees, then you should get bloodwork and actually confirm you have elevated prolactin.

If you don't understand the value of bloodwork for demonstrating when you have elevated prolactin then I don't think you're reading in the right library.

Your nips can hurt and it has nothing to do with prolactin. You can be on 19-nors without high prolactin. You can have gyno, while on 19-nors, without elevated prolactin. Cabergoline does not magically solve all gyno issues. Cabergoline does not always give 'crazy libido or boners'.

I'm not actually trying to put you down here. You could be having problems that are related to other stuff you're doing but you're blaming the caber. This won't get you anywhere if the caber actually is legitimate. If you're not going to send it to Janoshik and make @DashPCT cover the testing fees, then you should get bloodwork and actually confirm you have elevated prolactin.

The nipple pain is defintly from prolactin. It's either from high e2 or prolactin. Has to be one or the other. I'm not running any test. Im on tren, deca, and mast. So it's not from high e2.

Deca is the only steroid that gives me nipple pain. So it's progesterone related.

The nipple pain is defintly from prolactin. It's either from high e2 or prolactin. Has to be one or the other. I'm not running any test. Im on tren, deca, and mast. So it's not from high e2.

Deca is the only steroid that gives me nipple pain. So it's progesterone related.
I hate to break it to you man but it's really not that simple. I don't have any reason to defend the source or the indian caber. You have the tools to figure out what it really is but it seems like you refuse. Oh well what can you do? "feelz test" 4 lyfe