DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

@DashPCT I see your domestic line isn’t on the site anymore. Is this just till you refill everything or is going to be like this for a while?
Its a combination of us being severely backed up due to too many orders, and also the shop is just generally missing some good stock.

I decided to shut it down, will bring it up Monday, just to give my shipper a break, find someone to help him, and perhaps decide on a $ minimum for the domestic, as its just too crazy. International orders are doing great, so I'm not too worried bringing it down.
Not one to bitch on Meso but you clearly state in your website the ETA is about 15 days to Europe.

I live in central Europe.

I placed my order on the 28th of August, today, the 18th of September, the only thing I got was a tracking number that hasn't updated for a week now.

Took almost a week for the order to get processed and shipped and I had to contact you by email and Telegram to be able to get the tracking number and for the order to actually get shipped. Which - even if not true - leads me to believe that had I not said anything, my order wouldn't even have been shipped by now.

I've been asking for updates for 2 days now and no one seems to be able to give me a reply.

Worst service I had so far as far as shipping and processing goes, sorry.

Hopefully the shit gets here sometime before Armaggedon but I've made a new order with another supplier who seems to be more on top of his shipping and customer service.
T/A is dynamic and constantly changes. When I started, T/A was 4 weeks to the U.S.

Now its 9-11 days. Shipping drugs is an art, and its constantly evolving. Also, there are obviously some outliers - most in the U.S will wait 11 days, some will wait 20 days if stuck in customs and such. Its a ball game, its drugs and sometimes you will be so unlucky, it'll get seized even.

Your order was already shipped. The site automatically sends you a tracking # via email. Unfortunately, our email sometimes ends up in your spam.

When you ask us for an update on shipping, we go ahead, take the tracking #, send an email to the courier and also have our courier company contact the shipping company, demand a retrace or force an update. This all takes some time, and I'm sorry bout that :/

Glad you found solace with someone else though, sorry about the experience.

Its a combination of us being severely backed up due to too many orders, and also the shop is just generally missing some good stock.

I decided to shut it down, will bring it up Monday, just to give my shipper a break, find someone to help him, and perhaps decide on a $ minimum for the domestic, as its just too crazy. International orders are doing great, so I'm not too worried bringing it down.

T/A is dynamic and constantly changes. When I started, T/A was 4 weeks to the U.S.

Now its 9-11 days. Shipping drugs is an art, and its constantly evolving. Also, there are obviously some outliers - most in the U.S will wait 11 days, some will wait 20 days if stuck in customs and such. Its a ball game, its drugs and sometimes you will be so unlucky, it'll get seized even.

Your order was already shipped. The site automatically sends you a tracking # via email. Unfortunately, our email sometimes ends up in your spam.

When you ask us for an update on shipping, we go ahead, take the tracking #, send an email to the courier and also have our courier company contact the shipping company, demand a retrace or force an update. This all takes some time, and I'm sorry bout that :/

Glad you found solace with someone else though, sorry about the experience.
I understand this is not Amazon.

Hence me waiting a week before even contacting you about the order still being on processing.

I work in logistics and I know shit happens especially with international couriers.

My problem is the lack of information and communication - I did not get any email on spam, I checked.

I know ETAs are - as the name implies - an estimation. I understand that.

Still, it's been 3 weeks since I made my payment and I got zero tracking updates to go by and the order was shipped only 1 week after payment.

Can you understand my frustration?

I did not find "solace", by the way. Solace would be having my blood pressure medication on time and not a month after ETA, if I even get them cause you guys can't give me any updates...

My problem is the lack of information and communication - I did not get any email on spam, I checked.
I am interested in your case of not receiving any automated emails from us though. could you DM me your email or email us? I know our emails are sometimes lacklisted by spamhaust. But there is a system in place where whenever an order has any update (from paid, to processing, to shipped) it has an update sent out to the customer from our noreply.
I did not find "solace", by the way. Solace would be having my blood pressure medication on time and not a month after ETA, if I even get them cause you guys can't give me any updates...
If your tracking has taken this long, perhaps its time to reship it, as it may be lost. Im guessing its not in customs or that would've been mentioned. Shoot me a DM.
@DashPCT any chance of adding diuretics to your domestic line?
Which ones would you like to see?

I am interested in your case of not receiving any automated emails from us though. could you DM me your email or email us? I know our emails are sometimes lacklisted by spamhaust. But there is a system in place where whenever an order has any update (from paid, to processing, to shipped) it has an update sent out to the customer from our noreply.

If your tracking has taken this long, perhaps its time to reship it, as it may be lost. Im guessing its not in customs or that would've been mentioned. Shoot me a DM.

Which ones would you like to see?
Furosimide (Lasix) mostly. Use that to dry out when I've got time to show off and don't care about performance.

Great to hear!

Please check it again.

For the domestic resupply? Yeah, it was wrong, we went over this in Wickr. You sent me a tracking that was supposed to be for the domestic resupply, but when I checked it it’s not going to my address so it’s the wrong one. I did, however get a tracker for the int order so thanks for that.

Last edited:
For the domestic resupply? Yeah, it was wrong, we went over this in Wickr.
Not the free order that I'm giving to you, the international tracking which is the order you paid for.

Nevermind the exception we made for you to get you your stuff a little quicker since I truly feel for ya, as an old patron of us. That's going out.

Not the free order that I'm giving to you, the international tracking which is the order you paid for.

Nevermind the exception we made for you to get you your stuff a little quicker since I truly feel for ya, as an old patron of us. That's going out.
Yes, I now have a tracking for the int order, thanks for that.

A “free order” is cool, appreciated but I never asked for that and as far as I know now it doesn’t exist because nothing has shown up in my informed delivery as it always does when a tracker is generated.

My order was placed on the 4th, the money was credited on the 6th of September.
and still no traking code despite my request by mail.
Today is the 21st...

Placed a domestic order on the 12th and label was made on 17th but still hasn't shipped its in a close state to me so should be here by now.

My order was placed on the 4th, the money was credited on the 6th of September.
and still no traking code despite my request by mail.
Today is the 21st...
Is your order a Wise order? sounds like it. Wise transfers suck sometimes. You can DM me here and I can check with the bank to see.