DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Have you seen the BG thread? Meso will put up with anything nowadays. It isn't like it used to be when I search years ago and sources got their assholes ripped. Too many reddit refugees and newbs that call a 3 day TA g2g because they simply received a package in the mail....A 2 month int
order missing half products and ghosted by the vendor... A-OK.
But the “old guard” were still here when QSC scammed customers & their posting didn’t harm his business, did it? Theee were plenty of sources turning scammer whilst they were here. For fuck’s sake, look at Jet Labs - before he started overtly selling on Meso, he was part of the self-appointed “vetting crew” clique & consequently faced pretty much no vetting whatsoever & later went on to scam members.

I just think that relying on a small, select, self-appointed group of gatekeepers who dictated what was or wasn’t acceptable behaviour from sources wasn’t anywhere near as effective as many looking back through rosy-tinted glasses like to think & it’s not something I want to see return.

BG does well still because he’s EU domestic & offers EU manufactured meds at a fraction of what others,(eg Pharmacist) charges that’s why. Screaming abuse isn’t going to change that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving a pass to sources for shit behaviour - personally I will never buy anything from QSC, for example, because I believe in voting with my wallet & so far regarding Dash, it looks like pretty much the membership is doing the same.

Last edited:
But the “old guard” were still here when QSC scammed customers & their posting didn’t harm his business, did it? Theee were plenty of sources turning scammer whilst they were here. For fuck’s sake, look at Jet Labs - before he started overtly selling on Meso, he was part of the self-appointed “vetting crew” clique & consequently faced pretty much no vetting whatsoever & later went on to scam members.

I just think that relying on a small, select, self-appointed group of gatekeepers who dictated what was or wasn’t acceptable behaviour from sources wasn’t anywhere near as effective as many looking back through rosy-tinted glasses like to think & it’s not something I want to see return.

BG does well still because he’s EU domestic & offers EU manufactured meds at a fraction of what others,(eg Pharmacist) charges that’s why. Screaming abuse isn’t going to change that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving a pass to sources for shit behaviour - personally I will never buy anything from QSC, for example, because I believe in voting with my wallet & so far regarding Dash, it looks like pretty much the membership is doing the same.
I'm not understanding. So just remaining silent and not calling sources out on their off forum behavior?

There are/were sources here currently who's seniority makes them not have to go through the normal vetting process, or they get soft balls and slaps on the back because they are known to other forum members. Similar to to jet labs. But if you ask about it, you're attacked by older members (or the majority as a whole). It's kinda defeats the purpose of the forum when your buddies are always coming to defend you from accountability. There's sources here that have continued to have the same issues but lines out the door and no one cares about it so it continues.

I can see how "voting with your wallet" would be a better option.

You've been here 5 years, Maybe longer. I would think if more senior members like yourself held EVERYONE to the same standard, not just SOME (im not saying you are doing this as an individual, i mean everyone). The sources who just do their own thing (like jet) would not last long. Unfortunately seniority and "favorites" will never be held to the same standard.

Dragon did this shit for years. Because there was no one saying enough is enough, it continued. If you read through dragons thread there are STILL well known members praising him even before 2 weeks ago

But on the other side of the coin triple b and goodlyfe got their assholes ripped in half and never scammed a single person. And they're standards changed for the best when members held their nuts over the flame. So it DOES work. But it has to be universal, not selective.