Deca Dosage

I would like this opportunity to thank gBABY for dedicating his life to such a dangerous profession. Without people like him I would be swimming inside my own home. Lord knows how dangerous a job roofing is. I know I wanted to be a roofer at one point but I had nowhere near enough courage to go through with it so I went into the SEALs. It's a profession for only the most hardcore of the hardcore. God bless our roofers for keeping a roof over our heads and doing the job most Americans don't have the balls for. I plan on petitioning our federal government to create an organization twice the size of the VA for taking care of our injured and wounded roofers. Don't let the statistics fool you, the average of 37 deaths per year is a STAGGERING figure.

image.png

Did you just say "mirrin"?? You're on the wrong board kid lol if think anybody here is going to have any kid of respect for your zzyz cock sucking ass then you got another thing coming.
I don't know what the fuck your talking about zyzz is a scrawny bitch so fuck you

I would like this opportunity to thank gBABY for dedicating his life to such a dangerous profession. Without people like him I would be swimming inside my own home. Lord knows how dangerous a job roofing is. I know I wanted to be a roofer at one point but I had nowhere near enough courage to go through with it so I went into the SEALs. It's a profession for only the most hardcore of the hardcore. God bless our roofers for keeping a roof over our heads and doing the job most Americans don't have the balls for. I plan on petitioning our federal government to create an organization twice the size of the VA for taking care of our injured and wounded roofers. Don't let the statistics fool you, the average of 37 deaths per year is a STAGGERING figure.

View attachment 68979
Well I don't know if you every took a math class but with statistics you have a ratio and the ratio of deaths compared to the number of people in the military looks like this, same goes to the ratio of roofers.

But hey if your not talking out your ass and your a seal then that is pretty fucking cool, and if your drowning in your roofless house I'm a certified lifeguard, I got you man.

Attachments

• f77cff98bf703854f65cd28a25d77435.jpg
    f77cff98bf703854f65cd28a25d77435.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 11
I actually ignored gbaby so now I'm just getting comedic gold from doc and system7.
The roof one was classic.

And @Docd187123 i wouldn't wish VA like healthcare on anyone. Some 500 vets got aids because some hospital fuck up. Can't remember which state it was in.

I have 1 more week left of my current cycle and I'm hoping to get back on late July or August. I've packed a shit load of mass on with 600-750mgs of test E a week and some anadrol and dbol in the mix. I am a big mother fucker right now.
Anyways, I want to get even more bigger and would like to run the same cycle just with deca in the mix.
My question is, how much deca should I run alongside 600mgs of Enth to pack on alot of mass but keep my dick working?
Also how should I dose? 1 or 2 injections a week? Should I run it 10 weeks and the test 12weeks? Should I wait till later in the cycle to start it?
Stats 230lbs 6'2
Iv never had the dick problem on deca I know a few dudes that have its hit or miss I love deca one of my favorites

Well I don't know if you every took a math class but with statistics you have a ratio and the ratio of deaths compared to the number of people in the military looks like this, same goes to the ratio of roofers.

But hey if your not talking out your ass and your a seal then that is pretty fucking cool, and if your drowning in your roofless house I'm a certified lifeguard, I got you man.

Um, I used to tutor classmates on topics like calculus and statistics lol. I know how statistics work. I'm not sure you do bc the picture you posted shows military deaths are higher per 100,000 than roofers. Here's more info

Military deaths

29,213 from 1990-2011 or around 1400/yr with an average rate of 71.5deaths per 100,000 over that span

Deaths while on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, 1990-2011. - PubMed - NCBI

And roofer deaths for 2015 were 75 in total with a mortality rate of 39.7

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

I actually ignored gbaby so now I'm just getting comedic gold from doc and system7.
The roof one was classic.

And @Docd187123 i wouldn't wish VA like healthcare on anyone. Some 500 vets got aids because some hospital fuck up. Can't remember which state it was in.

Could you then imagine how dangerous it would have been if the VA treated roofers??? My God man, 21,765 roofers would have been infected with AIDS

Edit* the least that can be done for a person who defended his country is to get decent healthcare. It's fucked up how some people get treated

Could you then imagine how dangerous it would have been if the VA treated roofers??? My God man, 21,765 roofers would have been infected with AIDS

Edit* the least that can be done for a person who defended his country is to get decent healthcare. It's fucked up how some people get treated

My god is right. Can you imagine the chaos this world would be in if that many roofers were out of a job?
Roofers are the glue that hold this world together goddamnit!

My god is right. Can you imagine the chaos this world would be in if that many roofers were out of a job?
Roofers are the glue that hold this world together goddamnit!

Haiti is a 3rd world country bc there's a severe shortage of certified roofers. True story

I'm going to attempt to sing the following but bear with me bc my voice isn't the best

If there's something strange in Afghanistan
Who you gonna call? (LOCAL ROOFERS!)
If there's something weird
And your roof is leaking
Who you gonna call? (The local 49)
I ain't afraid of no ladder
I ain't afraid of no roof
If you're seeing shingles falling offa yo roof
Who you gonna call? (A roofer's union)
An invisible roofing nail
Imbedded in your foot
Who you gonna call? (Local roofer)
I ain't afraid of no falls
I ain't afraid of no harnesses
Who you gonna call? (Roofer's Union)
If you're all alone
Pick up the phone
And call a roofer
I ain't afraid of no nAils
I hear it likes the heights
I ain't afraid of no shingles
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Who ya gonna call? (Local 49)
If you've had a dose of a freaky roof baby
You better call, local roofers
Lemme tell ya something, bustin' makes me feel good
Don't get caught alone no no
Roofers
When rain comes through your roof
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call (roofers)
Who ya gonna call? (Roofers)
I think you better call roofers
I can't hear you
Louder
Roofers
Who can ya call? (Roofers)

Haiti is a 3rd world country bc there's a severe shortage of certified roofers. True story

I'm going to attempt to sing the following but bear with me bc my voice isn't the best

If there's something strange in Afghanistan
Who you gonna call? (LOCAL ROOFERS!)
If there's something weird
And your roof is leaking
Who you gonna call? (The local 49)
If you're seeing shingles falling offa yo roof
Who you gonna call? (A roofer's union)
An invisible roofing nail
Imbedded in your foot
Who you gonna call? (Local roofer)