Steroid Profile Deca Durabolin

I've had great results in the gym running nandrolone base (700mg) with dbol (40mg) and primo (400mg). But I get a calm and relaxed feeling all the time that causes me to be lazy around the house which isn't good. I am unable to combine nandrolone with testosterone. With just 200mg test, I injected 33mg npp(plan was for 100mg split MWF) and the next afternoon had spicy nipples.

How does deca pip compare to NPP? I've tried multiple sources and NPP seems like it gives me some pip at higher doses

Interesting, I have never experienced pip from deca, in fact one of the smoothest experience. That could be some allergic reaction to some specific carrier oil.

Interesting, I have never experienced pip from deca, in fact one of the smoothest experience. That could be some allergic reaction to some specific carrier oil.
That’s not good I get a little pip from the Deca I got from QSC although it’s a complete diff carrier oil than I’m used to

well thats strange. all the literature suggests nandrolone is good for the joints, and a quick search turned up tons of anecdotes about dbol causing joint pain. we all truly respond differently huh? I'll have my hands on a 300/ml vial of deca on Monday, and figured id start with 75mg a week along with my 175 trt. Praying for instant relief but these things take time.

I've been using Nandrolone for six months now along with 300mg of test cypionate through my TRT clinic. The sad news is that is appears that they can now only ship the Nandrolone if you live in Texas or FL. Did you end up having success with your 300/ml vial of deca? It has been a miracle worker for me but on my last vial.

I've been using Nandrolone for six months now along with 300mg of test cypionate through my TRT clinic. The sad news is that is appears that they can now only ship the Nandrolone if you live in Texas or FL. Did you end up having success with your 300/ml vial of deca? It has been a miracle worker for me but on my last vial.
What dose of nandrolone? My clinic has me on 300

200mg/ml. Injecting .5 2x week. I would be curious to know if you’re going to be able to re order. This is a recent change and I’m guessing the restriction is across the board.

200mg/ml. Injecting .5 2x week. I would be curious to know if you’re going to be able to re order. This is a recent change and I’m guessing the restriction is across the board.
They said they can send me up to 30ml… I can tell u more in private., clinic is in Florida, I just ordered 2

I just made a call to TRT Nation to get the reason they can't dispense Nandrolone. A decision was made by the State board of pharmacies regarding what they are able to ship and where they are able to ship specific products. Right now they can't ship Nandrolone. "If you have a 2nd home in Texas" they could ship it there. It is possible that if you had a local HRT clinic that they "might" be able to prescribe Nandrolone. Its really too bad because the product has been AMAZING for me personally regarding joint health.