Depression during pct

So some of my lifts are actually going up consistently now. I took a hit in strength during pct (especially my bench), but for now the loss in strength has stalled for pretty much everything, and I'm able to increase the weight again on some exercises. Feels good.

So some of my lifts are actually going up consistently now. I took a hit in strength during pct (especially my bench), but for now the loss in strength has stalled for pretty much everything, and I'm able to increase the weight again on some exercises. Feels good.
Glad to hear that bro! Last Sunday I just did my last pin of a 12 week test only cycle and will be starting PCT 3 weeks from now... It kinda gives me some hope seeing you get back to normal after pct... One thing I wanna ask is, did you experience any significant mood swing post cycle before pct??? Since this is the period of time where the exogenous test in the body starts to fade away... I'm kinda worried of the mood swing

Glad to hear that bro! Last Sunday I just did my last pin of a 12 week test only cycle and will be starting PCT 3 weeks from now... It kinda gives me some hope seeing you get back to normal after pct... One thing I wanna ask is, did you experience any significant mood swing post cycle before pct??? Since this is the period of time where the exogenous test in the body starts to fade away... I'm kinda worried of the mood swing
Well since I bridged with prop for 2 weeks at the end, I was able to start PCT five days after my last pin. But I think most of the initial "effects" of PCT were all mental. I expected to feel like shit, but didn't actually start feeling down until 2 weeks in, and that was likely from the clomid. Whatever happens, try not to sweat it too much, it won't last forever (although it felt like it would lol). You'll be fine.

Well since I bridged with prop for 2 weeks at the end, I was able to start PCT five days after my last pin. But I think most of the initial "effects" of PCT were all mental. I expected to feel like shit, but didn't actually start feeling down until 2 weeks in, and that was likely from the clomid. Whatever happens, try not to sweat it too much, it won't last forever (although it felt like it would lol). You'll be fine.
Thanks bro!

I'm always baffled why guys post all sorts of problems after taking roids, fucking with their hormones, then running PCT drugs like clomid etc...and wonder why they are all "Screwed up in the head" etc.

Gheez. First of all, taking SERMs doesn't make most people moody, in fact, I get a nice high off of them. Clomid at higher dosages than 12.5mg/day, I might get some, but Torem and clomid combo...nothing but feel great.

People take way too much shit during PCT...50mg clomid/day??? Not necessary. Take 12.5mg/day, and maybe run 20-30mg Torem/day, right there, that puts me in the 600ng/mL range of TT.

And I'm an old man!! Stop taking massive shit and steroids. But if you insist. Chill out and take smaller doses of SERMs for PCT. I talk from years of experience fellas, but do whatever you want. Just my useless two cents.

I'm always baffled why guys post all sorts of problems after taking roids, fucking with their hormones, then running PCT drugs like clomid etc...and wonder why they are all "Screwed up in the head" etc.

Gheez. First of all, taking SERMs doesn't make most people moody, in fact, I get a nice high off of them. Clomid at higher dosages than 12.5mg/day, I might get some, but Torem and clomid combo...nothing but feel great.

People take way too much shit during PCT...50mg clomid/day??? Not necessary. Take 12.5mg/day, and maybe run 20-30mg Torem/day, right there, that puts me in the 600ng/mL range of TT.

And I'm an old man!! Stop taking massive shit and steroids. But if you insist. Chill out and take smaller doses of SERMs for PCT. I talk from years of experience fellas, but do whatever you want. Just my useless two cents.
Sorry bro, this was my first go-round with AAS and PCT. I did my research, and my dosages undoubtedly fell in the lower range. A lot of people recommended 100 mg clomid, but I went with 50 mg (as some others recommended). I just got my blood work back on Monday and everything was back to normal, test was 1 ng/dl lower than pre-cycle, but the blood was drawn later in the day so that might be why it was a bit lower.

I do appreciate your input, but your post came off a bit hostile.

Back