DeusChem - Official Distributor of Deus Medical | AAS, SARMs, PCT, Peptides&HGH | Worldwide Delivery

Im using testomed c 250 and it definitely seems like the carrier oil is MCT. It’s clear and doesn’t have that Guaiacol scent.

You’re right. I see that under their FAQ section.

We use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil.

Hey! Thank you for your reply! Yes, we use Miglyol-812 (MCT) in all Deus Medical oil based products as carrier oil, including Test Base.

Please note, that we do not use Guaiacol in our oil based products.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day, thank you;)
Well, miglyol-12 has little to no odor and guaiacol is the opposite. This test base stinks up my entire house which means it has guaiacol in it. There’s nothing wrong with that but there might be people reading this who are allergic or sensitive to it. Impart because it’s quite toxic. Should I send an ampule off for testing? I’m 100% sure it has guaiacol. Probably 15%.

Well, miglyol-12 has little to no odor and guaiacol is the opposite. This test base stinks up my entire house which means it has guaiacol in it. There’s nothing wrong with that but there might be people reading this who are allergic or sensitive to it. Impart because it’s quite toxic. Should I send an ampule off for testing? I’m 100% sure it has guaiacol. Probably 15%.
Hey!

Thank you for your reply and apologize for the misunderstanding! You are right, our Test Base 100 contain Guaiacol and it has very distinguish smell.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day, thank you :)

Hey!

Thank you for your reply and apologize for the misunderstanding! You are right, our Test Base 100 contain Guaiacol and it has very distinguish smell.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day, thank you :)
I didn’t like the smell at first but now I do. Lol. Good product. Thanks deusChem

Any recent lab tests for the Ipamorelin, DSIP, MOD GRF 1-29?
Hey! Thank you for your question! Usually, we receive a new batches within 5-6 months before the expiration date of the old batches. At the moment, the expiration date for this products are until 08/2025.

Also, if you have stored your products correctly, then you can use them without any problems for 5-7 months after the expiration date.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a great day, thank you :)

I didn’t like the smell at first but now I do. Lol. Good product. Thanks deusChem
Hey! Thank you for your reply and for your honest feedback - we really appreciate it!

Let us know fi you will have any questions and have a nice weekends, thank you;)

June Sale!

Dear, Customers!

We offer 10% discount on all Deus Medical products, please use this coupon code "CHEM10"

(This promotion will be available until 28.06.2024, Midnight UTC time)

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

Hello, now that I can comment I'll tell you about my first experience with Deuschem, I received the entire order in full and the codes in verification are valid but the order took too long and I had a problem with the package that was given to me that it was delivered and in a mailbox, when I did not receive anything and I do not even have a mailbox, I contacted them on Friday morning via email and telegram, they did not respond until days later without knowing what was happening with the order and I needed the tamoxifen urgently, I was forced to On those days, look for someone who would deliver to me by hand. The case is that they couldn't take care of the fact that the delivery person made a mistake. I understand that these are steroids, not a legal store, but when I have a problem like this, the store has always been responsible, which is who. Give it to the delivery person and contact them. I'm a customer, hoping what's my fault if I don't receive it? Here I see that it doesn't work like that and they wash their hands. I don't see that at all well and for that reason alone I don't think I will buy anything from them again or at least for myself, the products will be original and everything they want but it is my first time with Deus and I didn't like it at all, the Clenbuterol I don't notice anything at all when I am very sensitive to this drug, I have tried it other times from another brand that I won't say because it doesn't seem like I'm trying to give more sales to another supplier, and with that brand I was amazed, my heart skipped a beat. the mouth with the minimum dose...which is why it doesn't work well for me, in fact I gave the clen to a friend to see if it works for him and I will buy the usual one that works for me.

Attachments

• Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-06-17 a las 12.18.04_bb3b7d1a.jpg
    Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-06-17 a las 12.18.04_bb3b7d1a.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
The majority of TNE has roughly 15% guaiacol. It’s not uncommon. It is toxic but, you’d have to pin about 250-300mg of TNE for it to be an issue.
All I see people panicking for guaiacol in other threads, testing for it.

BUT HERE, here its fine.
Its a free world.

Hello, now that I can comment I'll tell you about my first experience with Deuschem, I received the entire order in full and the codes in verification are valid but the order took too long and I had a problem with the package that was given to me that it was delivered and in a mailbox, when I did not receive anything and I do not even have a mailbox, I contacted them on Friday morning via email and telegram, they did not respond until days later without knowing what was happening with the order and I needed the tamoxifen urgently, I was forced to On those days, look for someone who would deliver to me by hand. The case is that they couldn't take care of the fact that the delivery person made a mistake. I understand that these are steroids, not a legal store, but when I have a problem like this, the store has always been responsible, which is who. Give it to the delivery person and contact them. I'm a customer, hoping what's my fault if I don't receive it? Here I see that it doesn't work like that and they wash their hands. I don't see that at all well and for that reason alone I don't think I will buy anything from them again or at least for myself, the products will be original and everything they want but it is my first time with Deus and I didn't like it at all, the Clenbuterol I don't notice anything at all when I am very sensitive to this drug, I have tried it other times from another brand that I won't say because it doesn't seem like I'm trying to give more sales to another supplier, and with that brand I was amazed, my heart skipped a beat. the mouth with the minimum dose...which is why it doesn't work well for me, in fact I gave the clen to a friend to see if it works for him and I will buy the usual one that works for me.
Hey, @Jrcp! Thank you for posting your feedback and for noticing us that you have successfully received your order - we really appreciate it! Please note, that our manager have replied on all your emails and messages about your issue and no one was ignored. We have sent your order to the correct delivery address, that you have provided to us, but we can not affect on the courier work and delivery process in your country.

Yes, we can reship your parcel if it has been lost or stolen, but for this we need a confirmation from the courier about it. But if your parcel was successfully delivered and you did not receive it, then you need to contact the courier directly and ask them where your parcel is and where it was delivered exactly.

Also, for future orders, we recommended to provide the phone number so that the courier can contact you in any case or issues during delivery process.

Additionally, please note that we do not sell unverified products and all our products have third party test reports made by Janoshik Analytics Laboratory. Probably, your Clenbuterol which you have bought from another seller was overdosed. Each body is unique and most likely, it is an individual body reaction or your hormonal background change.

At the moment, we see, that you have successfully received your order and we are very happy that your issue was solved. Additionally, we will appreciate if you will post any feedback about your and your friends results.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a nice day!

¡Hola, @Jrcp! Gracias por publicar sus comentarios y por informarnos que recibió su pedido exitosamente. ¡Realmente lo apreciamos! Tenga en cuenta que nuestro gerente respondió a todos sus correos electrónicos y mensajes sobre su problema y nadie fue ignorado. Hemos enviado su pedido a la dirección de entrega correcta que usted nos ha proporcionado, pero no podemos afectar el trabajo de mensajería ni el proceso de entrega en su país.

Sí, podemos reenviar su paquete si se ha perdido o se lo han robado, pero para ello necesitamos una confirmación del mensajero al respecto. Pero si su paquete se entregó correctamente y no lo recibió, entonces debe comunicarse directamente con el mensajero y preguntarle dónde está su paquete y dónde se entregó exactamente.

Además, para futuros pedidos, recomendamos facilitar el número de teléfono para que el mensajero pueda contactar contigo ante cualquier caso o incidencia durante el proceso de entrega.

Además, tenga en cuenta que no vendemos productos no verificados y que todos nuestros productos tienen informes de pruebas de terceros realizados por Janoshik Analytics Laboratory. Probablemente, el Clenbuterol que compró a otro vendedor sufrió una sobredosis. Cada cuerpo es único y lo más probable es que se trate de una reacción corporal individual o de un cambio hormonal.

En este momento, vemos que ha recibido su pedido con éxito y estamos muy contentos de que su problema se haya solucionado. Además, le agradeceríamos que publicara algún comentario sobre sus resultados y los de sus amigos.

¡Háganos saber si tiene alguna pregunta y que tenga un buen día!
I understand that they are not to blame for what the delivery person does, but the customer is even less guilty... I called by phone and their solution was to ask the neighbors house by house... what a shame... in the end I ended up receiving it. and my phone was set perfectly but they don't pay attention or call or anything and I'm not saying that they are fake, in fact I have said that the codes all give the ok but for me this brand has hardly any effect compared to others nothing more I'm not saying that their products are bad, but they don't work on my body. I'm very, very sensitive to clenbuterol with minimal doses of other brands at full capacity. This is the first time I've consumed it and I haven't noticed anything at all. And yes, they did respond to everything as I say, but I had that problem for days without a response, worried about what had happened with the shipment, it's normal for me to be worried, I'm not saying that it's a bad company, I'm just saying that from my point of view and experience there is Better qualities at better prices and with delivery times twice as fast as yours. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discredit a company or anything like that, it's just my humble opinion.

I understand that they are not to blame for what the delivery person does, but the customer is even less guilty... I called by phone and their solution was to ask the neighbors house by house... what a shame... in the end I ended up receiving it. and my phone was set perfectly but they don't pay attention or call or anything and I'm not saying that they are fake, in fact I have said that the codes all give the ok but for me this brand has hardly any effect compared to others nothing more I'm not saying that their products are bad, but they don't work on my body. I'm very, very sensitive to clenbuterol with minimal doses of other brands at full capacity. This is the first time I've consumed it and I haven't noticed anything at all. And yes, they did respond to everything as I say, but I had that problem for days without a response, worried about what had happened with the shipment, it's normal for me to be worried, I'm not saying that it's a bad company, I'm just saying that from my point of view and experience there is Better qualities at better prices and with delivery times twice as fast as yours. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discredit a company or anything like that, it's just my humble opinion.
Hey!

Thank you for your reply and for your honest opinion! We hope, that you will reach all your mains goals using our products and have a great results.

Please note, that generally, most people start to see results within two weeks of taking Clenbuterol. This is because it takes time for the body to adjust to the product and begin burning fat more efficiently.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions and we will help you! Have a great day, thank you :)

Back In Stock!

Dear, Customers!

✅ We are glad to inform you, that Tudca (Liver Support) from Biaxol is back in stock and available for order!

Shop here: www.deuschem.com
Contact us: info@deuschem.com

For wholesale&dropshipping: wholesale@deuschem.com

It's a good rule of thumb, to send a sample to Jano before calling it bunk based on feelz.