MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Testomed250 is awesome, took blood work on 150mg test e and my shit was 1605 ng/dl, had to go down to 85mg test e a week. The only problem is i get PIP every time from injecting, maybe the oil is just not for my body, despite it being supposedly the best oil (mig840), it's weird. On alpha pharma i never got PIP, but i dunno man...

With all the testing done. I would feel ok about ordering if i ever did. I will never, but testing is more important.
Idk, there's a big red flag about that "lab", not a company and several other sketchy things, was hoping to order few things but after finding out about this i'm not sure, why can't all scammers just die?....

Idk, there's a big red flag about that "lab", not a company and several other sketchy things, was hoping to order few things but after finding out about this i'm not sure, why can't all scammers just die?....
What is the red flag you are referring to??? That comment about production in the Ukraine??? There is a shit load of testing done on Deus Medical.

What is the red flag you are referring to??? That comment about production in the Ukraine??? There is a shit load of testing done on Deus Medical.
Type in google search "janoshik analytics is legit?" and you'll see,not trying to shit on anyone just want to find something reliable for once

Type in google search "janoshik analytics is legit?" and you'll see,not trying to shit on anyone just want to find something reliable for once
Oh, you're talking about Jano...I thought you meant the Lab itself. Yeah, I know all about Jano and his history here with a member.....I have confidence in his testing but yeah, thats all individual choice/ decision.

If you are specifically talking about the link on UGMuscle, the guy didn't even get the country I'm in right - so much for that being a reliable source of information.

If you are specifically talking about the link on UGMuscle, the guy didn't even get the country I'm in right - so much for that being a reliable source of information.
That's why i'm a bit frustrated with all this disinformation, trying to purchase legit gear but it's hard to be trustful after getting fake stuff from someone else

I ordered Tbol 2 days ago, need to wait for the shipment to try it . How long does it take to feel 30mg, 2-3 days till it kicks in?
Turinabol is very mild 20-30 mg is very little. You can not expect miracles from it as a man.

You should already dose higher and it also takes a few days until the effect (if you do not use it in high doses as a booster).

Turinabol is very mild 20-30 mg is very little. You can not expect miracles from it as a man.

You should already dose higher and it also takes a few days until the effect (if you do not use it in high doses as a booster).
Even if it's with a test base? Got test in gel form (25mg each one) but not sure if that's any good for boost so i ordered test e250 on top of the tbol just in case

I ordered Tbol 2 days ago, need to wait for the shipment to try it . How long does it take to feel 30mg, 2-3 days till it kicks in?
Used their tbol at 20mg a day for 10 weeks. No strength increase and no muscle hardness. The only thing it did was give me insane shin pumps. Maybe the dose was too low.

Used their tbol at 20mg a day for 10 weeks. No strength increase and no muscle hardness. The only thing it did was give me insane shin pumps. Maybe the dose was too low.
My wife used tbol at 20mg and was underwhelmed...
I like tbol at 50mg, definitely feel the muscle hardness at that dosage.
Haven't tried this particular brand though.

Don't expect too much from so little tbol. It's best run at 40-50mg imo and it's subtle. You will experience more veins, much better pumps and better endurance. That's about it. Oh and fucking crazy shin pumps

Back