MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Dear Sir,
Still waiting for the HGH and HCG to arrive. Due to all these Covid restrictions and constant changes new product deliveries had been delayed for a few times already.
I will let you know when I know exact dates on both of these.

SARMs are on the way, they should be available for sale in about 2 weeks.

Package received! Fast shipping, excellent customer service and amazing stealth! Thank you DeusPower!
hello, could you please tell me how long have you waited from the order till the delivery? it's been 5 days and it's still on "Verification is underway for the untying of the shipment" , is that ok, or am i just the unlucky one?
thanks in advance.

hello, could you please tell me how long have you waited from the order till the delivery? it's been 5 days and it's still on "Verification is underway for the untying of the shipment" , is that ok, or am i just the unlucky one?
thanks in advance.

Dear Sir,
Could you let me know the order number in private message or email? I will check on the statuss.

Regards,
Robert

Still no news regarding hcg and the other stuff :rolleyes::(

I think not. Don't you think the source will announce it as soon as possible whenever they get more info regarding the avaiability of new products?
Not personally attacking you but i see those kind of questions a lot of times at different sources and personally i think those questions are stupid because most likely you know the answer already.

Are the ampoules correctly 1 ml?
Sono alla seconda iniezione del mio primo ciclo, le ampolle sono da 8 unità non arrivano a 1ml, anche se ho già visto risultati, quindi credo che il prodotto sia ottimo, mi farò analisi tra circa 3 settimane, se vuoi ti do un feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_20210414_134631.jpg
    IMG_20210414_134631.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210417_131353.jpg
    IMG_20210417_131353.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 47
Sono alla seconda iniezione del mio primo ciclo, le ampolle sono da 8 unità non arrivano a 1ml, anche se ho già visto risultati, quindi credo che il prodotto sia ottimo, mi farò analisi tra circa 3 settimane, se vuoi ti do un feedback.
Grazie, ben volentieri!

Thats same as 20% underdosed. If this is true it really is a shame.
Wanted to try this brand in the future but they need to have to correct this first if thats true

The only thing to know the truth is someone making a video, where he take a deus ampoule from a deus box, break it and aspire and show us how much he could get.

Back