MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Don't expect too much from so little tbol. It's best run at 40-50mg imo and it's subtle. You will experience more veins, much better pumps and better endurance. That's about it. Oh and fucking crazy shin pumps
Well,the endurance/stamina and veins are one of my main problems so that's good

Don't know never took tbol, what are you using it for sports
Not rly, recovering from all this lockdown,finally got that switch to eat right ,lost most of my lockdown tire and need to take training more seriously but without booster/s I'll get tired too much and won't be able to study as well,so looking for that balance buddy

Any experience with their orals.
I bought a box of SUPERMED 10mg (Methyldrostanolone) and I added it to my current treatment in order to try the booster effect of these tablets. The first two times I used 20mg about 1 hour before the workout. I didn't really feel any effects. So I switched to 30mg and was pleasantly surprised by the increased motivation in the gym and increased strength. Really happy with @DEUSPOWER. I am 51 years old and it is a great feeling. Have a nice day, excuse my English, I'm using Google Translate.

I bought a box of SUPERMED 10mg (Methyldrostanolone) and I added it to my current treatment in order to try the booster effect of these tablets. The first two times I used 20mg about 1 hour before the workout. I didn't really feel any effects. So I switched to 30mg and was pleasantly surprised by the increased motivation in the gym and increased strength. Really happy with @DEUSPOWER. I am 51 years old and it is a great feeling. Have a nice day, excuse my English, I'm using Google Translate.
Attention a la gyno lol

@Test_Subject this post struck me as odd. No signs of it working until 30 mg? Your take on this? Isn't that high for Sdrol?

Got my package yesterday,was worried to order online but the delivery went smooth,when i opened it and saw a different product i got worried ,but than i opened them and there was the real order lol,nice packaging DuesPower

Good morning:
I am going to relate my experience with Deuspower, I placed my order and after 18 days I received it perfectly camouflaged, I must highlight the good communication with Mr. Robert who at all times has solved any problem as soon as possible, now we only need to test products, so far everything is correct, thank you very much for everything.
a greeting

What is the difference between gel based test and injectable test? Was using 25mg gel doses and rubbing on the belly or legs for about 4 weeks and it definitely works, who can advise me how long I can run test e 250 after those 4 weeks on gel?And what estrogen blocker dose I should take? Not going for big gains,prefer stamina and strength

Alright...here comes the airplane.
What is the difference between gel based test and injectable test?
The gel is rubbed on your skin and the injectable test is oil based and injected into the muscle.
Was using 25mg gel doses and rubbing on the belly or legs for about 4 weeks and it definitely works, who can advise me how long I can run test e 250 after those 4 weeks on gel?
It really depends what you are going for. Some guys have to run test forever because there bodies no longer make enough naturally. If you are talking about doing a small blast, you could run 300-500mg per week for another 10-14 weeks. Then do a proper pct.
And what estrogen blocker dose I should take? Not going for big gains,prefer stamina and strength
Ai doses are different for everyone. You should have gotten blood work done before you started so you would know your baseline levels for testosterone, estrogen, etc. You can research around the site and figure out which exact tests guys are having done, depending upon what you are running.

To figure out your ai dosages, you would run more blood work midway through your cycle and see if estrogen is high etc and use some adex or aromason to lower it, if it is high. Many guys don't even need an ai at the dosages I quoted above but we're all different. That is the reason to get blood work before you start.

And you should also get blood work done after you have completed your pct to make sure you have recovered to about the same levels as before you started your cycle.

Alright...here comes the airplane.

The gel is rubbed on your skin and the injectable test is oil based and injected into the muscle.

It really depends what you are going for. Some guys have to run test forever because there bodies no longer make enough naturally. If you are talking about doing a small blast, you could run 300-500mg per week for another 10-14 weeks. Then do a proper pct.

Ai doses are different for everyone. You should have gotten blood work done before you started so you would know your baseline levels for testosterone, estrogen, etc. You can research around the site and figure out which exact tests guys are having done, depending upon what you are running.

To figure out your ai dosages, you would run more blood work midway through your cycle and see if estrogen is high etc and use some adex or aromason to lower it, if it is high. Many guys don't even need an ai at the dosages I quoted above but we're all different. That is the reason to get blood work before you start.

And you should also get blood work done after you have completed your pct to make sure you have recovered to about the same levels as before you started your cycle.
Thx, will do

Back