MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

The only thing to know the truth is someone making a video, where he take a deus ampoule from a deus box, break it and aspire and show us how much he could get.
i can do the video next week, i'll try to upload, i remark that i'm still having results and the product is legit, imho.

Sono alla seconda iniezione del mio primo ciclo, le ampolle sono da 8 unità non arrivano a 1ml, anche se ho già visto risultati, quindi credo che il prodotto sia ottimo, mi farò analisi tra circa 3 settimane, se vuoi ti do un feedback.
Could you please let me know what product and what batch was low on fill levels?
This is very strange as we received some complaints about that in some of old batches but that was fully resolved in new batches. I have tested most of them myself with a certified lab cylinder and they contain at least additional 5% on top of the 1ml.
Photo of the amps also would be highly appreciated.
I would appreciate the info so that I can sort this out ASAP.

how is it possible that other resellers like expresspct already offers DEUS sarms and you're not? o_O
I have had everything I've order from expresspct seized because they don't label there items correctly. I'm talking 4 seized then 4 reshipments seized lol they are the worst!

I got my hands on Deus from deuspower first time no problems!

Any word on when the HCG will be on the racks??? Love to get it from you guys!

Could you please let me know what product and what batch was low on fill levels?
This is very strange as we received some complaints about that in some of old batches but that was fully resolved in new batches. I have tested most of them myself with a certified lab cylinder and they contain at least additional 5% on top of the 1ml.
Photo of the amps also would be highly appreciated.
I would appreciate the info so that I can sort this out ASAP.
Hello,
the batch number is BS52537,
I've attached the photos about my vials.
there is a slight difference of product in vials as you can see in the images. I still can say that the product is very good and legit because at only 250mg per week I'm having results, it's my first cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_20210426_210947.jpg
    IMG_20210426_210947.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210426_210939.jpg
    IMG_20210426_210939.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 86
Hello,
there is a slight difference of product in vials as you can see in the images. I still can say that the product is very good and legit because at only 250mg per week I'm having results, it's my first cycle.
Can you make a video showing that the content is less then 1ml? I would love to see it please, not doubting you, quite the contrary

Hello,

Dear Sir,
Are you sure that you get only 0.8ml out of these amps?
Because as said before, I tested most of the product fill levels in new batches, TESTOMED C 250 including and seeing the picture with the amps I am pretty sure that these are properly filled.

I only just saw these posts now, i've had the same issue with their bac water. I want to say im happy with their products, but im 1000% sure the ampoules are only filled 0.8ml. I draw with an insulin syringe with no dead space so im confident in my case. It's also the older batch im talking about, so i believe @krugerrand19

Since it's just bac water and it's dirt cheap i didn't give a fuck, but i see how it could be a problem if it's the same case for test e/c...

I only just saw these posts now, i've had the same issue with their bac water. I want to say im happy with their products, but im 1000% sure the ampoules are only filled 0.8ml. I draw with an insulin syringe with no dead space so im confident in my case. It's also the older batch im talking about, so i believe @krugerrand19

Since it's just bac water and it's dirt cheap i didn't give a fuck, but i see how it could be a problem if it's the same case for test e/c...

Yes, there was some packages with this problem in old batch. But that is fully resolved in the new batches.

it’s easy. Before buying from your favourite vendor / reseller, just ask him about the charge and the expire date. The newest batch with 2023 is 100% legit. We don’t have any problems with it and my customers are happy :)

Back