MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

They selling salad oil with zero activ substances. Plus you get the most fucked up pips ever. They're orals was shit when they made first appearance and are shit till this day. They're tren ace was decent 6months ago, now it's just garbage

Just here to put an honest review

I had Test E and Tren A and im fully satisfied with Deus, it reminds me from the quality of Alpha Pharma, Mygliol is the best carrier for me and i can Inject without any PIP, i use Deus straight since December 2020 since the underfilled batches, the newer ones are 1,1 up to 1,2.

I highly recommend deus.

They selling salad oil with zero activ substances. Plus you get the most fucked up pips ever. They're orals was shit when they made first appearance and are shit till this day. They're tren ace was decent 6months ago, now it's just garbage
You so idiot,, o_O take a look MR. "big idiot"
you jealous because you can't afford Tren ,,so lame

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 139
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    719.2 KB · Views: 141
Just here to put an honest review

I had Test E and Tren A and im fully satisfied with Deus, it reminds me from the quality of Alpha Pharma, Mygliol is the best carrier for me and i can Inject without any PIP, i use Deus straight since December 2020 since the underfilled batches, the newer ones are 1,1 up to 1,2.

I highly recommend deus.
Stop the fucking cap you liar, deus is shit, all the junior member praising this shit lab, this is where deus belongs

Attachments

• IMG_20210519_151249.jpg
    IMG_20210519_151249.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20210519_151258.jpg
    IMG_20210519_151258.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20210519_151302.jpg
    IMG_20210519_151302.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
Stop the fucking cap you liar, deus is shit, all the junior member praising this shit lab, this is where deus belongs
You've got to be kidding right? You slurp Human Labs based off of your feels report even though they have proven to cross contaminate their gear and member tests shows underdosed. You admittedly don't care about their issues, you love them. Then you come over in this thread shitting on people who have actual testing and are happy with the products. Your shillness is showing. I can give less then a shit about either lab but you should pump the breaks calling out any reviews until you re read your own.

You idiot,, i see you post
You funny man.. :)

you been post bullshit all over man,,
you scam,, i see

Attachments

• Inked1_LI.jpg
    Inked1_LI.jpg
    764.4 KB · Views: 154
You've got to be kidding right? You slurp Human Labs based off of your feels report even though they have proven to cross contaminate their gear and member tests shows underdosed. You admittedly don't care about their issues, you love them. Then you come over in this thread shitting on people who have actual testing and are happy with the products. Your shillness is showing. I can give less then a shit about either lab but you should pump the breaks calling out any reviews until you re read your own.
he is scam man

David44 is a scam​

You so idiot,, o_O take a look MR. "big idiot"
you jealous because you can't afford Tren ,,so lame

Deus is shit, and this not only my opinion. They use selling you all garbage with zero activ substances. Here in Germany every gymrat knows that deus is shit, they won't even take it for free.

Who gives a fuck about human labs? Where the fuck did I praised them?
Did I ever said human labs is 100% g2g or for sure legit? Please show me.

I alway said Balkan and sp laboratories are 100% legit and g2g, does it mean I work for Balkan or SP?

I know for sure 10000% that deus is shit. No matter how often they test their shit.
This janoshit test are prolly fake, who knows.

All I can say is that everyone I know PERSONALLY who used deus, was absolutely disappointed and said it's shit.

1-not only BTC, also "bank transfer"
2-so fast Shipping
3-Pass Customs clearance with No problems
4-that stuff is really works
Thank,,,,Deuspower.shop
============100% recommended =============

David44 so so.. jealous because you can't afford Tren ,,so lame

i feel bad for you man,, :)

Yeah whatever, go buy your deus stuff, I said what I said and I will stand behind it no matter what. Deus is scam and belongs to the trash can

Calling me scam? You act like I talk shit about every lab except human labs?

Here are some labs who are truly g2g and never disappointed me or anyone else on meso

Balkan pharma
SP laboratories

That's the end.

Deus is shit, and this not only my opinion. They use selling you all garbage with zero activ substances. Here in Germany every gymrat knows that deus is shit, they won't even take it for free.

Who gives a fuck about human labs? Where the fuck did I praised them?
Did I ever said human labs is 100% g2g or for sure legit? Please show me.

I alway said Balkan and sp laboratories are 100% legit and g2g, does it mean I work for Balkan or SP?

I know for sure 10000% that deus is shit. No matter how often they test their shit.
This janoshit test are prolly fake, who knows.

All I can say is that everyone I know PERSONALLY who used deus, was absolutely disappointed and said it's shit.
Neither lab is selling me shit. My standards are a bit higher. As far as you and Human labs it's all in their thread. If you don't remember the praises you sing them you should re read your posts. I'm not quoting them for you and everyone's read them.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in that thread but you're making it clear for everyone to see what you're about.

I'm not interested in going back and forth with you on this, just thought I'd point it out so other members can see where you're at. Looking forward to the review of your big 2 vial order next month.

Calling me scam? You act like I talk shit about every lab except human labs?

Here are some labs who are truly g2g and never disappointed me or anyone else on meso

Balkan pharma
SP laboratories

That's the end.
Now.. we got it,
you bullshit. trash all other labs.
and you post your labs, and say its the best,
you still a scam

Neither lab is selling me shit. My standards are a bit higher. As far as you and Human labs it's all in their thread. If you don't remember the praises you sing them you should re read your posts. I'm not quoting them for you and everyone's read them.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt in that thread but you're making it clear for everyone to see what you're about.

I'm not interested in going back and forth with you on this, just thought I'd point it out so other members can see where you're at. Looking forward to the review of your big 2 vial order next month.
Being sarcastic? "your big 2 vial order" I don't need a shit tone of juice like most of yall to look good. If I need only deca and test to look good on a moderate dosage, why should I order more than needed? Pointless statement. Do you feel superior using more juice then me?

Being sarcastic? "your big 2 vial order" I don't need a shit tone of juice like most of yall to look good. If I need only deca and test to look good on a moderate dosage, why should I order more than needed? Pointless statement. Do you feel superior using more juice then me?
I don't run high cycles at all, I just order enough to not order a bunch of mini orders like you said you do. The only pointless statements are your reviews moving forward. It's all in your own posts so deflect, dodge or do whatever you think you need to do but it's all there for anyone to read. Now let it go spanky, I'm losing interest.

I get bad PIP from Deus my numbers were spot on with other brands. I probably dont agree with the oil, their Orals are some of my fav.

I get bad PIP from Deus my numbers were spot on with other brands. I probably dont agree with the oil, their Orals are some of my fav.
People body are reacting different,, the most (post-injection-pain) PIP i got is from "stanozolol suspension" WINSTROL, all fucking Brands.
as you know.,. Stanozolol administered every other day, so would have shit PIP for 10 weeks "Non Stop"
its hurt like hell,but i don,t care much about PIP,,,well i kind a like it:) specialty when i woke up in the morning :)

Last edited:
Back