MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Some tips to avoid "bad PIP"
===

1-"insulin syringe" you can use that
2-"warm up the vials" put the vials in hot water for like 10 min. before inject, then massage the area after inject
3-"split your dosage" if you talking 1ML,inject 0.5ml to right glutes and other 0.5ml to the left glutes or shoulder
4-you can do "mixing" mix two different brands half and half
==========
i prefer to ""warm up the vials" that's just work fine with me:)

Last edited:
something changed from the first batch with exp date 4/21 and the new ones. After that batch all of my customers never ever had problems with bad pip !

Some tips to avoid "bad PIP"
===

1-"insulin syringe" you can use that
2-"warm up the vials" put the vials in hot water for like 10 min. before inject, then massage the area after inject
3-"split your dosage" if you talking 1ML,inject 0.5ml to right glutes and other 0.5ml to the left glutes or shoulder
4-you can do "mixing" mix two different brands half and half
==========
i prefer to ""warm up the vials" that's just work fine with me:)

i've found none of that to work when using Miglyol. That shit is the devil's urine.

i get 2 days of PIP after Test C from Deus.
it hurts a little but imho everyone can endure it.
I always use a " Voltaren Gel" after inject; no matter if it shity Miglyol, oil or not
stop the pain, before its even start.
that "DEUS MEDICAL " it dose fucking work 100%, and i love it
don,t be a crying pussy..about a little pain in the ass :) fuck the pain,,

I always use a " Voltaren Gel" after inject; no matter if it shity Miglyol, oil or not
stop the pain, before its even start.
that "DEUS MEDICAL " it dose fucking work 100%, and i love it
don,t be a crying pussy..about a little pain in the ass :) fuck the pain,,
Cryin' pussy? i didn't even complain, just shared my experience. I said everyone can endure it too...
I'm super happy with Deusmedical products, a little tradeoff with an endurable temporary little pain it's a price i'd exchange all life long. ;-)

i can do the video next week, i'll try to upload, i remark that i'm still having results and the product is legit, imho.
so what happened to the video?
you made a huge claim regarding underfilled vials etc. and then just rugged it under the carpet? At least say you were wrong if you are..
If you made a mistake stand up for it, if you still believe in the underfilled vials then proof it. This is a harm reduction forum, but attacking sources without any evidence is as shitty as sources selling underdosed/underfilled stuff..

Cryin' pussy? i didn't even complain, just shared my experience. I said everyone can endure it too...
I'm super happy with Deusmedical products, a little tradeoff with an endurable temporary little pain it's a price i'd exchange all life long. ;-)
sorry man,,, my bad.. i did not mean you,,
i was talking in General ...
my bad.,,,:)

Last edited:
so what happened to the video?
you made a huge claim regarding underfilled vials etc. and then just rugged it under the carpet? At least say you were wrong if you are..
If you made a mistake stand up for it, if you still believe in the underfilled vials then proof it. This is a harm reduction forum, but attacking sources without any evidence is as shitty as sources selling underdosed/underfilled stuff..
no mistake were made, the vials are between 0.8/0.9 ml of pure gear, 100% legit, as i said before i was and am still happy with their products. to make a reliable video i need someone filming me,simply i tried and it was a mess tbh. i will repost the picture that shows the different fillings of vials. at the moment no one knows that I'm on gear, and it will remain so.

Attachments

• IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 73
different filling means shit.
can be 1,0ml to 1,2ml
you dont need anyone filming you, put your phone against something like a glass and show that there is less than 1,0ml in them

different filling means shit.
can be 1,0ml to 1,2ml
you dont need anyone filming you, put your phone against something like a glass and show that there is less than 1,0ml in them
if you think they are selling 1,2ml at the price of 1ml buy deus immediately, mate.
i posted Analysis too to confirm that i strongly recommend deus as reliable source, and i always apprised their customer service.
you're free to not believe me. buy Deus and check yourself.

Last edited:
to show how much i appreciate their products, and i personally will keep buying from them, fuck I just said a 0,2ml of gear was missing. I ALWAYS told it's 100% legit. and my bloodwork confirmed that.

Attachments

• IMG_20210529_210257.jpg
    IMG_20210529_210257.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 63
to show how much i appreciate their products, and i personally will keep buying from them, fuck I just said a 0,2ml of gear was missing. I ALWAYS told it's 100% legit. and my bloodwork confirmed that.
dude 0,2ml missing is a big deal and should not be accepted. You really seem like a fuking idiot tbh... too stupid to record this shit

dude 0,2ml missing is a big deal and should not be accepted. You really seem like a fuking idiot tbh... too stupid to record this shit
Well, obviously I'm a fucking dumb liar ape who can't fucking do a video. Don't worry, I'll never bother anyone on this forum anymore.
Have your own fucking experiences with every given fucking seller. I'll do the fucking same, at least i can send products to labs, fucking liars monkeys have plenty fucking money to spend.

Working with Deus since Day #1 ..
First batch had 0.9 ml. Expire Date 4/21
After the first one they solved that problem and me and my customers never had any problems again.

Back