MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Many new products that I use, even have a little more than 1ml in them. If you pull it out with a 0.6 needle, there is also 1 ml in a tuberculin syringe.

Omg. Has anyone here tried their Ciamed 5? I have just popped my first pill about three hours ago on empty stomach and man, I have one of the worst stomache ever had. This is just not right. Never tried your stuff man but this is not good a start. I have used pharma tadalafil and this shit has never happened to me. Assuming this is legit tadalafil, the only thing I can think of right now that is causing this is probably due to the lactose? I have read on their leaflet there is lactose. But how much lactose there could be in that small tiny pill? I don't know what to think. And I bought two of your boxes. Anyone has had this same experience?

Omg. Has anyone here tried their Ciamed 5? I have just popped my first pill about three hours ago on empty stomach and man, I have one of the worst stomache ever had. This is just not right. Never tried your stuff man but this is not good a start. I have used pharma tadalafil and this shit has never happened to me. Assuming this is legit tadalafil, the only thing I can think of right now that is causing this is probably due to the lactose? I have read on their leaflet there is lactose. But how much lactose there could be in that small tiny pill? I don't know what to think. And I bought two of your boxes. Anyone has had this same experience?
I know that most tablets actually use lactose as a filler, google says it is because it "has excellent compressibility properties"

I have used their their ciamed once before and it worked fine but I don't have any lactose intolerance issues. A friend of mine uses finasteride and they have to be very careful because it has lactose in (he does have lactose issues)

I have a problem with 2 of my orders, can someone pm the tracking of orders #2242 and #1587. And order #2426.
Been waiting 3 months for #1587, think it may have been lost. This process is really testing my patients. I can't wait to get my hands on Deuspower!
My first order from these guys came very quickly and it was the best test I've used (my body is allergic to crap).

That was Fast shipping.
keep up the good work.
you guys the best :)

Attachments

• 00.PNG
    00.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG