MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

0.2ml per ampoule is way too much, that is why usually pharma stuff come with 0.1ml or more often 0.2ml extra per ampoule taking into account that you have some waste when drawing from it, etc.

Extrapoling it to vials, would you find acceptable to have 8ml vial instead the 10ml vial you bought? 0.2ml*10 ampoules = 2ml left
if the product is legit, yes. i would buy 16ml at the price of 20. money is the last of my problems. it would be way worse to have underdosed shitty gear.
have a nice life.

if the product is legit, yes. i would buy 16ml at the price of 20. money is the last of my problems. it would be way worse to have underdosed shitty gear.
have a nice life.
If you're happy to buy 16ml for the price of 20. Then you're surely happy to pin 1.2ml of 20% underdosed gear, cos that's the equivalent of the 20% missing volume from an amp, is it not?

Seems a bit of a silly argument

my deus amps from another source are always more than 1ml and thats with some left in the tip too. what is the batch exp date for your underfilled amps?

have a nice life.
you completely destroyed any liablility you had with your ignorance.
YOU posted that DEUS underfilled their vials. It doesnt matter if the stuff is legit or not, if you get 20% less product this is a serious matter.
And yes, many sources overdose/overfill to make up for shit left in the needle.
You have no clue, you probably saw you made a mistake and then you tried to rug it under the carpet. If i was a source, you would be done here buying from me

and bizare that more and more people agree with me. Seems i am not the only one thinking you are full of shit, made a lot of drama, probably thinking DEUS would give you credit without any proof or shit

YOU posted that DEUS underfilled their vials. It doesnt matter if the stuff is legit or not, if you get 20% less product this is a serious matter.
You have no clue, you probably saw you made a mistake and then you tried to rug it under the carpet. If i was a source, you would be done here buying from me

and bizare that more and more people agree with me. Seems i am not the only one thinking you are full of shit, made a lot of drama, probably thinking DEUS would give you credit without any proof or shit
I can be a fuckin noob, but not a fucking liar,
here's the fuckin video, maybe a more experienced user would have a lesser wasted product, but it's not 1ml.
fuck me and my fucking pride, almost 0.85 of pure gear wasted.

Attachments

Just wanted to tell you that Deus new batches are actually 1.1ml per Amp, since half a year now, another one big reseller replaced every box with 5 extra amps, i heard that deus told them to replace it and they get compensation for it, i don't how true it is, but i got 3 boxes (3 x10ml) extra test E with my 7 boxes order.

Now what? i intentionally wasted product?
16 people watched the video, nothing to say about? i'm Still a liar i guess.
Well dude finally you showed us the proof of your claim... next time do that immediately. In my opinion this is unacceptable and the source should refund you. You paid for 1ml and not 0.8. I still dont understand why you are okay with that and keep ordering from them. Deus products are not that cheap after all.

Well dude finally you showed us the proof of your claim... next time do that immediately. In my opinion this is unacceptable and the source should refund you. You paid for 1ml and not 0.8. I still dont understand why you are okay with that and keep ordering from them. Deus products are not that cheap after all.
i'm happy, as i said before, because it's my first time on gear, and i was afraid to get shit IM. My analysis were very good, and i have very good results for a body recomp with only 250mg of test C a week. i'm a noob, maybe there are sources that don't underdose and have properly 1ml vials. Still if i have to use 2 vials and discard 0.6/7 ml but with 100% legit, it makes me feel safer. maybe i'm dumb, but i think that way, and i never asked for a refund, fine by me.

Last edited:
i'm happy, as i said before, because it's my first time on gear, and i was afraid to get shit IM. My analysis were very good, and i have very good results for a body recomp with only 250mg of test C a week. i'm a noob, maybe there are sources that don't underdose and have properly 1ml vials. Still if i have to use 2 vials and discard 0.6/7 ml but with 100% legit, it makes me feel safer. maybe i'm dumb, but i think that way, and i never asked for a refund, fine by me.
Hey man all good, sorry for the harsh words before but claims like these without any evidence are just shitty and seem fishy. I still want the source to react to this even if its fine for you.

I can be a fuckin noob, but not a fucking liar,
here's the fuckin video, maybe a more experienced user would have a lesser wasted product, but it's not 1ml.
fuck me and my fucking pride, almost 0.85 of pure gear wasted.
yes, thanks for doing this.
what would you think if i accused you of xy but at the same time state that you are good? makes no sense.
and they sold you 15% less product and what you have Paid for
@DEUSPOWER
maybe a statement would be useful since it seems this issue wasnt fixed.

Just wanted to tell you that Deus new batches are actually 1.1ml per Amp, since half a year now, another one big reseller replaced every box with 5 extra amps, i heard that deus told them to replace it and they get compensation for it, i don't how true it is, but i got 3 boxes (3 x10ml) extra test E with my 7 boxes order.
proofs please....

Back