MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Does anyone tried Deus TestEN? I got serious PIP and fever...not good
Hello, i tried it two days ago and I had a serious PIP and fever.. I'm still feeling very bad and still with fever!!!!

It was testomed E 250mg!
What can I do now? Should I go to the hospital?

Last edited:
Take some Tylenol....
Thank you for the advice. I'm taking 500mg of paracetamol from yesterday, one each 8 hours, but still have fever and a red area around my deltoid where I injected the testomed enanthate.

Do you still think it is normal? I'm very worried about this situation. It was my second injection.

Last edited:
But can it give fever too and a red area around the injection site?

Testo c requires more frequent injections, is it correct? I do 250mg of testo E each friday, should I take 250mg of testo c twice a week instead?

But can it give fever too and a red area around the injection site?

Testo c requires more frequent injections, is it correct? I do 250mg of testo E each friday, should I take 250mg of testo c twice a week instead?

Thank you for the advice. I'm taking 500mg of paracetamol from yesterday, one each 8 hours, but still have fever and a red area around my deltoid where I injected the testomed enanthate.

Do you still think it is normal? I'm very worried about this situation. It was my second injection.
If the injection site is red and hurts to touch and its getting worse each day then go to the hospital. Since this was your second injection i guess you just hit a bad spot... maybe not deep enough? I remember my first injection wasnt deep enough and it hurt for fuking 4 days straight.

And no you can inject test c also once a week

If the injection site is red and hurts to touch and its getting worse each day then go to the hospital. Since this was your second injection i guess you just hit a bad spot... maybe not deep enough? I remember my first injection wasnt deep enough and it hurt for fuking 4 days straight.

And no you can inject test c also once a week
I don't know maybe it was not deep enough and so the oil caused the problem.. honestly, on Friday the pain on the arm was terrible, today is better even if I still cannot touch the area by pressing it. The area is faded red now, but I'm worried about the fever, it is like my body is facing some kind of infection.. may be there were bacteria in the oil..

After the first injection, last week, the pain on my left deltoid lasted for two days, but I got no fever

I don't know maybe it was not deep enough and so the oil caused the problem.. honestly, on Friday the pain on the arm was terrible, today is better even if I still cannot touch the area by pressing it. The area is faded red now, but I'm worried about the fever, it is like my body is facing some kind of infection.. may be there were bacteria in the oil..

After the first injection, last week, the pain on my left deltoid lasted for two days, but I got no fever
I dont know man... if i where you i would go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry i guess

Thank you, I will wait till tomorrow, if I still have fever and pain I will go to the hospital even if it will be a problem to explain what happened since I did something illegal.

Thank you, I will wait till tomorrow, if I still have fever and pain I will go to the hospital even if it will be a problem to explain what happened since I did something illegal.
Not sure how it is in your country... but in mine its no problem to talk about these things with doctors (no trouble with law)

In italy, it is illegal so they will ask you to declare who sold them to you and they call the police. So, I really hope to wake up tomorrow and find out that I'm going better..

The pain now is decreased and so the fever, I'm still taking paracetamol however

Just an update: I'm fine now and I'm going on with my testo injections even if I changed the brand.

I wrote to Deus and they only replied me once asking for more information about the product code but they never answered again after they got the information from me.

Definitely not happy with their customer care.

I can state that the testosterone was ok since blood tests showed good results.

Just an update: I'm fine now and I'm going on with my testo injections even if I changed the brand.

I wrote to Deus and they only replied me once asking for more information about the product code but they never answered again after they got the information from me.

Definitely not happy with their customer care.

I can state that the testosterone was ok since blood tests showed good results.
What happened Robert always answers me the day, in fact yesterday I placed an order and today he wrote me that he has the money and the shipping.

Back