MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

All of the Deus Products are awesome ! Never ever had any problems with them. Communication is always very good. In case of a missing / lost / busted parcel the rules are clear. One man/company - one word ! Keep on going ! Hope the hgh and peptides are in stock soon ... India covid situation sucks ;(

Hey Guys,
Sorry for being so quite, been crazy busy but trying to answer all the emails as fast as possible.

The fill level situation is strange. There were problems with that in the first batch with few products but that has been solved completely in new batches and I have tested most products myself, using certified lab cylinder to be precise, never got less than 10.5ml per box. And that is with using syringe to transfer oil from amp to cylinder. And looking at the video of TESTOMED C I see that the amp is filled properly.
Could you be able to take a photo of few of the amps standing vertically and send it to me? Will try to get to the bottom of this.

If there are things I have not answered here or in emails, please let me know and I will sort all of them asap.

Best regards,
Robert

Hey Guys,
Sorry for being so quite, been crazy busy but trying to answer all the emails as fast as possible.

The fill level situation is strange. There were problems with that in the first batch with few products but that has been solved completely in new batches and I have tested most products myself, using certified lab cylinder to be precise, never got less than 10.5ml per box. And that is with using syringe to transfer oil from amp to cylinder. And looking at the video of TESTOMED C I see that the amp is filled properly.
Could you be able to take a photo of few of the amps standing vertically and send it to me? Will try to get to the bottom of this.

If there are things I have not answered here or in emails, please let me know and I will sort all of them asap.

Best regards,
Robert
Hello do you know if Deus is planning on also making 10 ml vials?? thanks.Any how it is kind of a relief we have this since balkan seems to be each time more and more restricted

Hello do you know if Deus is planning on also making 10 ml vials?? thanks.Any how it is kind of a relief we have this since balkan seems to be each time more and more restricted
the ampoules also with nail file or with the protective cap of the syringe break without problem

Hey Guys,

Best regards,
Robert
Obviously you didnt answer to my email or to my posts in this topic about the fever, the skin rash and the pain I had after having injected TESTOMED E 250.

Hey Guys,

Best regards,
Robert
hello man,
i remark always that I'm happy with your gear.
bye.

Attachments

• IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    IMG_20210426_211157.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 68
Hey Guys,

Best regards,
Robert
10ml vials would be great!
Deus 1ml amps are always min 1ml filled but prefer vials, more comfortable and less waste.

Btw clen is still not in stock, how long does it take to get it back in stock?

Obviously you didnt answer to my email or to my posts in this topic about the fever, the skin rash and the pain I had after having injected TESTOMED E 250.
Sounds more an alergic reaction from carrier maybe or smth else, you being the only one getting this makes it highly unlikely it is contaminated gear.

Still waiting on Clenbuterol to arrive, but it has been delayed for so many times that I am cautious to tell any dates now.

Not sure about the 10ml vials. It has been discussed with the manufacturer but at the moment there is no date for that.

10ml vials would be great!
Deus 1ml amps are always min 1ml filled but prefer vials, more comfortable and less waste.

Btw clen is still not in stock, how long does it take to get it back in stock?
Yeah i also like vials better, amps should be overfilled by 0.2 at least

Still waiting on Clenbuterol to arrive, but it has been delayed for so many times that I am cautious to tell any dates now.

Not sure about the 10ml vials. It has been discussed with the manufacturer but at the moment there is no date for that.
Thanks for the reply! Can't wait till it's back in stock :)

I heard that rumours about 10ml Pro Line (higher dosage) and Mixes a few month ago.
I can imagine as long the peptide and hgh isn’t here, there will be no other new products.

after the first batch I never ever had any problems with underfilled amps ! Also the pip - what some user had with the first batch - isn’t still there with the new batch !

Sounds more an alergic reaction from carrier maybe or smth else, you being the only one getting this makes it highly unlikely it is contaminated gear.
I'm not the only one, if you read this topic, you can find another user who had my same problem. An I found even another guy with the same story in another forum.

Did this happen only with TESTOMED E? Have you tried any other of our oil products?
Yes, I only tried TESTOMED E 250 mg.
I used PROVIMED without problems but it's an oral.

I sent you an email few week ago with the product code of the testomed I used so you can check the lot number.

Back