MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Idk why but my instinct tells me that hilma and deus are the same as a brand. Same manufacturer different brand.
read the hilma thread on here... they have some issues that deus hasnt had yet. i think that youd also see hilma being shipped to the us if they were, but theyre only eu afaik

read the hilma thread on here... they have some issues that deus hasnt had yet. i think that youd also see hilma being shipped to the us if they were, but theyre only eu afaik
I'm not sure just my instinct. Doesn't they have some amps that aren't filled properly to 1ml??

I'm not sure just my instinct. Doesn't they have some amps that aren't filled properly to 1ml??
That was the first charge.
After that never ever problems.
I‘m pretty sure it’s not the same Brand.
Deus were talking about a pro series and mixes in 10ml - so why the don’t fill it while Hilma fills new batches ?! I’m sure they don’t act together :)

hello: does anyone know anything about these people? I made an order and no robert does not reply to the emails. Thank you
Robert isn't the only one who is working there.
You have to wait max 1 Day for a reply.

Nope, they are exactly 1ml or more. That problem was one time and sometimes this can happen. Since them they rather overfill amps.

Idk why but my instinct tells me that hilma and deus are the same as a brand. Same manufacturer different brand.
Nah... If this would be real, for example deus could finally ship clen. Hilma can, deus not.
Next thing is, hilma has big dosage probs atm, deus not.
There are hilma fakes but no deus fakes...

So just my instinct lol.
How are the products ? The results for anyone that have tried them ?

Also anyone tried their mk677?

Any lab test for the MK ??

So just my instinct lol.
How are the products ? The results for anyone that have tried them ?

Also anyone tried their mk677?

Any lab test for the MK ??
No worries about deus. Better ask than take shit :D

I like deus. Solid lab and always good quality and price.
Running primo, var, t3/t4. Oil is very thin and tabs looking like chewing gum haha.
Take a look on their site, every product got a lab test.

Dear MesoRx members,
My name is Robert, I represent online store Deuspower.
Code:
https://deuspower.shop/

We are official distributors of India based pharmaceutical manufacturer Deus Medical.

I am here to answer any and all questions regarding Deus Medical products.

You can verify our website and email addresses at Deus Medical website.
Code:
https://deusmedical.com/verify/verifyseller

Each product has a unique verification code that can be checked at Deus Medical website.
Code:
https://deusmedical.com/verify/verify-product

You can order these products directly at our website. All the prices and availability is up to date.
Goods are being shipped from EU based warehouse.
We offer secure shipping with different delivery companies.
Shipping costs:
22$ in EU
28$ outside EU

Payment options:
Bitcoin
Bank transfer

Tüm ürünler Janoshik Analytical tarafından hazırlanmış test raporlarına sahiptir, deuspower mağazasında her ürün için resim olarak görülebilirler.

Toptan sorularınız ve fiyat listesi için lütfen robert@deuspower.org adresinden benimle iletişime geçin (protonmail kullanıyoruz)

Bu forum üyeleri için tüm ürünlerde %10 indirim sağlayan "MESO10" promosyon kodumuz var.

Hepinize sağlık ve bol kazançlar dilerim.
do you have raw resource (gear) sales

Hi there . Does anyone know if robert's mail is operational? I have two emails without an answer, before I answered the same day but I have been 3 days without an answer, I do not know if something has happened to this source

Sponsors

Back