MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

i started my cycle 10 days ago. In 4 days I'll do a blood test for testosterone and post it. I will show you my progress with this source ... for now I can't complain.

Attachments

• F024D908-D326-4B52-A0B4-159FDD5FE2BB.jpeg
    F024D908-D326-4B52-A0B4-159FDD5FE2BB.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 137
It looks like they dont answer to this forum anymore, only to emails. Also the coupon MESO10 cannot be applied. At least I cant find a way how to apply it.

Have an order cancelled due to payment paid to be less than expected. It was close the to the amount and was due to me misreading numbers and was cancelled by y’all anyways. Will I receive the BTC payment back or is it possible to send the rest and still have the order back on track?

Got the information that clen is finally in stock on jan 18 and instantly ordered a bunch of them for upcoming season.
Today I got my delivery, code is valid. Perfect as always thanks!

Whats up, Robert

would you pleas check your E-mail
I have sent you an E-mail, with no replay back from your side,

You guys the best.
Regards,

Hey.

Introducing our newest member @MickeyDeus, he will be our representative here on Meso.

Mickey has just registered his account, but dont be fooled by that, the guy is really knowledgeable in the field and has a lot of interesting info to give. So stay tuned for some articles coming to this topic soon.

Mikey is not married and does not have a sister, so please dont ask for tit pics.

Hey everyone, a pleasure to be here!
Mikey is not married and does not have a sister, so please dont ask for tit pics.

I have a mother and a grandmother, but no one wants to see that :)

Im going to be the new rep for DeusPower, feel free to always ask any questions, if any of you feel more comfortable asking them in your own language i wont have any issues in using Google Translate.

Have a nice day!

Back