MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Hey.

Introducing our newest member @MickeyDeus, he will be our representative here on Meso.

Mickey has just registered his account, but dont be fooled by that, the guy is really knowledgeable in the field and has a lot of interesting info to give. So stay tuned for some articles coming to this topic soon.

Mikey is not married and does not have a sister, so please dont ask for tit pics.
So mikey is a boy?

Yes, but since people here even identify themselves as cats, I want to identify myself as Chris Bumstead.
Being a cat is the best thing ever. Eating all day, sleeping all day, being cute and getting pet and you don't have to pay any taxes pr something. deep inside you're a brutal killer but everyone thinks it's ok.
Will you marry me?

Being a cat is the best thing ever. Eating all day, sleeping all day, being cute and getting pet and you don't have to pay any taxes pr something. deep inside you're a brutal killer but everyone thinks it's ok.
Will you marry me?
If you are fluffy im completely OK with it.

After some hard shitposting, please forgive me @DEUSPOWER , i want to bring something interesting to the table.

Summer is coming and cutting for all the single people like me is becoming a necessity for surviving on the mating field, i have done a small article about two compounds that everyone can buy at DeusPower and that i find quite useful for cutting, Clenbuterol and Cardarine.

The articles are divided into two parts, one more theoretical that you can avoid to jump directly into the second part, the protocol.

Last edited:
Clenbuterol

Theory

Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic drug, it is a substance that has been used for a long time in the sports field, as an adjuvant to promote fat loss and prevent the loss of lean mass.

The proposed mechanisms for these effects is that Clenbuterol behaves as a ligand for B-2 adrenergic receptors, which it stimulates, resulting in lipolytic effects, increased FA oxidation and thermogenic effects, in fact Clenbuterol increases body temperature by 0.5° which results in 5-10% extra energy expended at rest following a usual protocol.

Clenbuterol has a pretty good anabolic potential, increases myofibrillar protein synthesis through MTOR as well as increasing androgen signaling through the genome, making it a great option to try to preserve the maximum amount of lean mass during a cut.

Side effects

Cramps, headaches, twitching, nervousness, sweating, hypertension, left ventricular hypertrophy, and arrhythmias

These side effects will be dose dependent, time dependent and certain genetic differences the genotype expressed by ADBR1, ADBR2 and ADBR3 will be responsible for you having a “nice” cycle or having to use ancillaries to save your ass.

Use of Beta Blockers + Clenbuterol

The addition of cardioselective beta-blockers would be highly recommended to reduce PPM at rest to basal levels, this would also make left ventricular hypertrophy completely inhibited, depending on the person and their genetics, some beta-blockers are better than others, and the dose it has to be adapted until the desired PPM is reached.

Protocol

Same way i do with caffeine in loading phases I would slowly titrate the doses, I would start with 20mcg and slowly titrate up to 100mcg in a span of 10-12 weeks.

I would add a Beta Blocker (Nebivolol works best for the majority of the population) and I would titrate the dose until the PPM gets reduced to basal levels, dose much change accordingly to the total Clenbuterol dose.

For avoiding cramps I would recommend taking 2000mg of Potassium per day, and I would add Taurine from 1000-2000mg per day.

NEW ARTICLE... this time about one of my all time favorite compounds, Cardarine!

Cardarine

Theory

It is a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPARδ) agonist.

Fat-Burning/Cardio-Protective Effects

PPARδ activation stimulates fatty acid oxidation in adipose tissue and skeletal muscle and improves dyslipidemia in humans.

Protects against diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance.

It improves the lipid profile, in certain areas that statins are not capable of doing and a combined treatment is usually needed, for example with triglycerides.

Effects on resistance.

It primarily shifts the use of energy substrates from glucose to fatty acid oxidation, improving overall aerobic capacity.

Other interesting effects: anti-inflammatory effects, antitumoral effects (yes, you read that right), neuroprotective effects, effects against oxidative stress...

Does it cause cancer?

Seeing its mechanism of action, GW would only tend to cause cancer when the target tissues were "overloaded" with GW, hyper-activating the PPAR receptor and promoting tumor formation.

In fact, seeing its interesting mechanism of action and looking at in vitro studies, the use of Metformin or Berberine could help prevent this tumor formation.

Safe dose + protocol

If we correctly extrapolate the doses (using the law of thermodynamics), the doses to be used would be 10-20mg per day.

A suggested protocol for a fitness competition or race would be:

6 weeks prior to the competition:

20 mg each day, split into two doses of 10 mgs.

2 weeks before the competition:

30 mg each day, split into two doses of 15mgs.

+

Berberine from 500-1500mg per day or Metformin 500-1000mg per day.

A suggested protocol during a cut would be:

10 mg each day, split into two doses of 5mgs.

+

NEW ARTICLE... this time about one of my all time favorite compounds, Cardarine!

Cardarine

Theory

It is a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPARδ) agonist.

Fat-Burning/Cardio-Protective Effects

PPARδ activation stimulates fatty acid oxidation in adipose tissue and skeletal muscle and improves dyslipidemia in humans.

Protects against diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance.

It improves the lipid profile, in certain areas that statins are not capable of doing and a combined treatment is usually needed, for example with triglycerides.

Effects on resistance.

It primarily shifts the use of energy substrates from glucose to fatty acid oxidation, improving overall aerobic capacity.

Other interesting effects: anti-inflammatory effects, antitumoral effects (yes, you read that right), neuroprotective effects, effects against oxidative stress...

Does it cause cancer?

Seeing its mechanism of action, GW would only tend to cause cancer when the target tissues were "overloaded" with GW, hyper-activating the PPAR receptor and promoting tumor formation.

In fact, seeing its interesting mechanism of action and looking at in vitro studies, the use of Metformin or Berberine could help prevent this tumor formation.

Safe dose + protocol

If we correctly extrapolate the doses (using the law of thermodynamics), the doses to be used would be 10-20mg per day.

A suggested protocol for a fitness competition or race would be:

6 weeks prior to the competition:

20 mg each day, split into two doses of 10 mgs.

2 weeks before the competition:

30 mg each day, split into two doses of 15mgs.

+

A suggested protocol during a cut would be:

10 mg each day, split into two doses of 5mgs.

+

Awesome, Mikey.
Really excited about this and future articles to come.

Does anyone know if deuspower is closed or still in busines? I made an order, I cant sent them payment I wrote them 2 days ago and nobody answered. I am bit confused and worried.

Does anyone know if deuspower is closed or still in busines? I made an order, I cant sent them payment I wrote them 2 days ago and nobody answered. I am bit confused and worried.
Hey!

Everything is good, it will processed after the weekend!

You can always ping me or @DEUSPOWER to reply to any concerns.

Have a good weekend ;)

Hey!

Everything is good, it will processed after the weekend!

You can always ping me or @DEUSPOWER to reply to any concerns.

Have a good weekend ;)
You can't processs an order that hasn't paid. I can't pay and I sent an email about that. Can you please reply it? I am asking the obvious

You can't processs an order that hasn't paid. I can't pay and I sent an email about that. Can you please reply it? I am asking the obvious
I can’t reply to any email since im just a rep.
What i mean is that the mail will be processed after the weekend.

I can’t reply to any email since im just a rep.
What i mean is that the mail will be processed after the weekend.
Ah, so they have rep (support) on a public forum so keep their public image good for being active even the weekends but in reality, with real customers, paying real money, there is no support over the wekeend.

Good to know.

Ah, so they have rep (support) on a public forum so keep their public image good for being active even the weekends but in reality, with real customers, paying real money, there is no support over the wekeend.

Good to know.
So all this panic because no one answered the email on weekend? How does that make you think we are out of business? :D

Send me your email in DM and I will look in to in right away.