MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Why does your Janishik report for your Primobolan injectable exactly match that of DeusChem's?....

Product name : PRIMOMED 100

All deus reseller have the same labtest coming from manufacturer they just repost..

Aren't resellers competitors or am I mistaken?

Why would deuspower let another reseller post the same janoshik results when they used their own money to have their stuff analyzed?

Look at the reports on both of their pages. It says DeusPower in the client section but blanked out for DeusChem

Just to be clear, we're referring to janoshik test results....something I doubt the original manufacturer uses.... unless they do? Which would be odd considering they most likely have their own QC/R&D analytical team

Last edited:
Aren't resellers competitors or am I mistaken?

Why would deuspower let another reseller post the same janoshik results when they used their own money to have their stuff analyzed?

Look at the reports on both of their pages. It says DeusPower in the client section but blanked out for DeusChem

Just to be clear, we're referring to janoshik test results....something I doubt the original manufacturer uses.... unless they do? Which would be odd considering they most likely have their own QC/R&D analytical team
Robert is the manufacturer the other just do drop shipping

First order with DeusPower.

TA 8 days to Ireland. Which is the best I've had in a while from any source.

Stealth was used and got through a customs check (there was tape on the package to say it had been opened by customs).

Everything as expected.

20221020_102444.jpg

@DEUSPOWER whats going on with the cypionates?
Every amp just 0,9 ml. considering janoshiks test showd 240 mg/ml
that means every amp contains 210-215?
hm...actually thats not cool

ok i just saw on your page you have 2 tests..the second test shows 254...
so maybe i was just unlucky with my package....anyways no pip like enantate...actually no pip at all.

You guys is the best ,,
best for

Europe dispute of all time,​

love you guys

Attachments

• 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    878 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
And you are saying that you get 0.9ml from this amp?
Because looking at the picture it seems filled as most of the amps and I get a drop over 1ml from them.

Bro not only me several guys reporting the same. Yes 0,9 tested 5 amps already.
@krugerrand19 even made a video. And on the eu domestic thread there are also guys Reporting the same.
Honestly my last amp wasn't even 0,9.a little less.

I don't know which syringes you used. I use the 1 ml Insulin syringes.
Also tested on a 2 ml syringe and still same.