MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Hice una solicitud el 9 de mayo por transferencia y acaba de llegar a España hoy, puede tardar entre 10 días a 21 días, dependiendo de la zona y la calidad del repartidor en su país.

Son los reyes del disfraz, pensé que me habían vendido magnesio jaja.
I agree.

I have been pretty disappointed with Robert and @DEUSPOWER. The service sucks. First package was seized, so he sent sent a second package. It's been held in customs since 5/10, so likely seized as well. This was a small order, too. ExpressPCT has never had a problem with customs.

On top of all of that, Robert won't respond to my email about the second package seizure.

At this point, I would find another source. I need a refund.

I have been pretty disappointed with Robert and @DEUSPOWER. The service sucks. First package was seized, so he sent sent a second package. It's been held in customs since 5/10, so likely seized as well. This was a small order, too. ExpressPCT has never had a problem with customs.

On top of all of that, Robert won't respond to my email about the second package seizure.

At this point, I would find another source. I need a refund.
Package got seized even with their stealth? damn... dont think you will get a refund though

I have never ordered from deus yet, but i have received the list.

He gives a free reship in case of seizure. And he did what he has promised. Its shit for you but you agreed with his rules and dont have the right for a refund now i think.

For everyone getting bloodwork on dues test E are you guy checking your c reactive protein?

First blast of Dues test E was 430mg/week and C reactive protein was 6mg(at week 9). Then came down to trt dose of (Dues test E) 130mg. Got bloods again on 130mg (3 months in on 130mg/week) and c reactive protein was 3mg (still a considerable risk factor). was tested with sensitive CRP.

Anyone else getting this? AST and ALT were also elevated. is the miglyol840 to blame?

or no? miglyol 840 not elevating anyone's C reactive protein or ALT AST?

I'm not saying the oil is the cause I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on with my bloodwork.

Other than that test was through the roof and was a great blast, happy to post bloods.

For everyone getting bloodwork on dues test E are you guy checking your c reactive protein?

First blast of Dues test E was 430mg/week and C reactive protein was 6mg(at week 9). Then came down to trt dose of (Dues test E) 130mg. Got bloods again on 130mg (3 months in on 130mg/week) and c reactive protein was 3mg (still a considerable risk factor). was tested with sensitive CRP.

Anyone else getting this? AST and ALT were also elevated. is the miglyol840 to blame?

or no? miglyol 840 not elevating anyone's C reactive protein or ALT AST?

I'm not saying the oil is the cause I'm just trying to figure out wtf is going on with my bloodwork.

Other than that test was through the roof and was a great blast, happy to post bloods.
Please, have an abdomen ultrasound or abdomen CT Scan, don't play with C reactive. Take care of you

Deuspower.shop
are one of the best
Thank you guys
Here comes the shill who has only posted all his messages here just to praise this source every single time they are being blamed.

And even posts the website just to make it more obvious.

Last edited:
Back