MESO-Rx Sponsor DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

Negative comments about driada? Where? You rather buy gear brewed by a streetshiter? (Joke)
Well you can make a better search about Driada.I didnt make negative comment but when i read about that test and dianabol works but anadrol and halotestin for example doesnt work that makes me think more.Also i am from the country that Driada are made.And i say it again, i dont have something against Driada.If you read carefully my post you will realise that i say what i read from other users,not my personal experience and thats why i ask for some help about the source.I am here to listen other users personal experience and thats why i ask about it.I am not a groupie or fan to any lab brother.I was using hilma and human labs without a problem but i used a brand last summer and i realised that this brand was better than Hilma and Human labs but i cant find any reliable source anymore for it so now i am looking for a new source.Peace.

So a feelz reporter. Okok thats all i needed.
You like it or not without any offense a feels report sometimes is the best if the user is experienced.Sometimes i trust more a feeling than the 'reliable' lab tests.It seems you are a Driada fun boy.

You like it or not without any offense a feels report sometimes is the best if the user is experienced.Sometimes i trust more a feeling than the 'reliable' lab tests.It seems you are a Driada fun boy.
MESO RX teached me feelz report aint no proof. I like driada and i searched the negative comments and they are all from feelz reporters so idk

Dear Friends,

Let’s celebrate the season of love with DeusPower!
Spread the love and reach out to your loved ones – your partner, friends, family, and everyone who is close to you with kindness and compassion. And remember, this day is not just about romantic love, it's also a reminder to cherish the incredible person you are. It's easy to forget the power we hold within ourselves.
So let’s not lose the motivation for a self-love and enjoy the sweet

15% OFF on all products with a coupon code
LOVEME15

Promo runs from 13.02.2024 till 18.02.2024

As always, working hard and getting bigger! Let’s grow together!
DeusPower.shop

Tracking stages

Delivered
04.03.2024 21:44
The item has been delivered.
Thanks guys,

i got the package today, all went perfect
you guys the best.
Thanks

Currently running my 3rd week of my cycle with Deus.I was totally off from training and steroids for months.
1ml test p eod
1ml mast p eod
60mg winstrol per day.

Body changes for real,diet is good but not perfect while i cant train heavy due to after surgery period.I feel some pains to some specific areas which i always feel when i use a good winstrol,my libido is really high and generally i feel good.

The only negative effect i noticed is that when i pin after the area hurts a little.Gear is for sure legit but pins huts a little.Thats what i have to say.

Dear Friends!

Get ready for our Summer Sale!

Summer sun and beach is the perfect time to show of the results that you have gained!

And of course, to keep you going, we are giving
15% off on all products
using a coupon code

SUMMERS15

Promo runs from 17.05.2024 till 19.05.2024

Now shop with Mastercard as well!
Commission is reduced to 5%

DeusPower.shop

Is this the same as dueschem? The products look identical and I had good results with dues chem. My question is where is the site for U.S. domestic supplier? It’s worth the couple extra dollars to avoid long shipping times.

Website seems to be down

https://deuspower.shop/We can’t connect to the server at deuspower.shop.

If you entered the right address, you can:
  • Try again later

Dear Friends!

We are running a maintenance on our store and while it is happening our shop can be accessed in the domain store

Code:
https://deuspower.store/

Let me know if you have any questions!

DeusPower

Dear Friends!

We are running a maintenance on our store and while it is happening our shop can be accessed in the domain store

Code:
https://deuspower.store/

Let me know if you have any questions!

DeusPower
Thanks guys,
you really are doing a great work.
keep up the good work,

26.06.2024 21:42
The shipment has been delivered.
You guys the best,
Thanks guys,keep up the good work

Attachments

• IMG-20240626-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240626-WA0009.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 23