Devon One Stop Shop - Steroids, Peptides, Pct and Pharmacy - US DOMESTIC, INT

Paid on saturday and tracking was received on monday, very fast with pictures included, will update when i receive the package, for the moment everything is 10/10, this guy is great :)

i have to say that Devon pct reached out to me about trying his products , i accepted a "gift" from devon pct , and so far all communication has been good , tracking was provided without asking and i'm waiting for a vial of tren a and arimidex as my free gift,basically just informing the forum that his communication is on point! Just sharing my "experience " with this new vendor
Good to know ty

i have to say that Devon pct reached out to me about trying his products , i accepted a "gift" from devon pct , and so far all communication has been good , tracking was provided without asking and i'm waiting for a vial of tren a and arimidex as my free gift,basically just informing the forum that his communication is on point! Just sharing my "experience " with this new vendor
I appreciate your honesty but it never looks good when you get freebies and are now vouching for that source.

I appreciate your honesty but it never looks good when you get freebies and are now vouching for that source.
agree

there have been entire threads on why this is a bad idea and can ruin one's credibility so I won't regurgitate here

Long story short, the best Ateam can do is send it for testing which will surely show 100% A+ because that's what freebies are

agree

there have been entire threads on why this is a bad idea and can ruin one's credibility so I won't regurgitate here

Long story short, the best Ateam can do is send it for testing which will surely show 100% A+ because that's what freebies are
I understand your concern, but I asked him a few questions, and he helped me, so I wanted to make a gesture. You said that even if the products are tested, they’ll come out 100% because that’s how gifts are, but:

He picked the products himself. One is a pharmacy product, which is always a standard pharmacy item. He chose a Trenbolone Acetat, and it’s already a tested product.

1. Products; AstraZeneca
2. ⁠Noxy Labs

Trenbolone Acetate Janoshik Analytical

and we always have a blind test credit system for everyone..
Thank you very much for your interest, we welcome everyone to test, try, and write honest reviews on all products. Our intentions are to be the best, and last in this business for a long time, thanks everyone! ❤️

agree

yeah i don't want to ruin my credibility here on meso, i try to be transparent with everything and i feel i have contributed to Meso and its "harm reduction " goal, that being said i will negate any further posts such as the one i made,,,,, Thanks for heads up gentlemen

I understand your concern, but I asked him a few questions, and he helped me, so I wanted to make a gesture. You said that even if the products are tested, they’ll come out 100% because that’s how gifts are, but:

He picked the products himself. One is a pharmacy product, which is always a standard pharmacy item. He chose a Trenbolone Acetat, and it’s already a tested product.

1. Products; AstraZeneca
2. ⁠Noxy Labs

Thank you very much for your interest, we welcome everyone to test, try, and write honest reviews on all products. Our intentions are to be the best, and last in this business for a long time, thanks everyone! ❤️
Love having these janoshik test. Thanks for doing these bro, they give me a real peace of mind. New order coming soon!!

yeah i don't want to ruin my credibility here on meso, i try to be transparent with everything and i feel i have contributed to Meso and its "harm reduction " goal, that being said i will negate any further posts such as the one i made,,,,, Thanks for heads up gentlemen

I didn't mean you personally. You have a good rep around here imo especially your transparency in this instance. I was talking about freebies in general, as detailed in this thread.

1. Products; AstraZeneca
2. ⁠Noxy Labs

Thank you. There is an old thread detailing some of the problems with freebies here. I didn't mean to imply foul play at all.

After a lot of product talk, Devon Pharmacy provided amazing customer support and even managed to check for nootropics in his stock. He was not only quick with his replies but also professional. I will update you later on the products. I would use him again!

1x oxymetholone pharma
1x Test cyp non-pharma
1x nootropic

Will update with pictures when the product arrives!

Any pharma HGH available in the future?
Hello, yes, we have the Pharma HGH CinnaTropin 30IU 10mg/1.5ml in stock but we haven't added it to our website yet.

CinnaTropin is currently available for sale. You can place an order by sending an email.

Thank you for your interest

Attachments

• IMG_6123.webp
    IMG_6123.webp
    425.9 KB · Views: 42
He told me 60$ so it's a good deal, but i'm very worried about this hgh brand as they had horrible dimer content (almost 2%) and 94% purity in previous lab tests.

I know there are other important factors such as ingredient list in pharma gh compared to UGL so you can't exactly base everything of dimer and purity, but it just worries me. Might give it a shot for 4 weeks and see how i feel...

Did anyone try them and how was your experience? Currently on QSC hgh.

@AlexDavis43 im reading a lot of positive reviews from you. You were also on QSC and genos before. Are you still happy with cinnatropin?

Last edited:
Back