Digestion, stomach and gut health

Sakis89

For the last months i m blasting high Trest, Primo and HGH and i m getting some stomach issues.
Digestion of the food is slow and i m not hungry most of the time.
Every time i eat something my gut gets abnormally big, which stays like this during the day. But when i wake up in the morning its in normal size.
During night time im getting heartburn and sometimes i wake up puking some kind of fluid.

Any ideas on how to improve gut and stomach health and deal with those issues?

Acid reflux is always caused by an acid deficiency.

Acid deficiency -> food bolus doesn't get properly dissolved -> gastric flap valve doesn't close -> acid comes back up
Sorry I’ll rephrase. Used acid reflux as a blanket statement for gastric issues. Heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, etc. In my case was caused by gastric flap not closing (not due to lack of acid but due to a weakened flap), as well as stomach ulcers. After taking betaine and acv, I further damaged my lining and made the ulcers much worse

Sorry I’ll rephrase. Used acid reflux as a blanket statement for gastric issues. Heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, etc. In my case was caused by gastric flap not closing (not due to lack of acid but due to a weakened flap), as well as stomach ulcers. After taking betaine and acv, I further damaged my lining and made the ulcers much worse

And what solved your issues ?

Sponsors