Dinitrophenol

Mannyyyu

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?

Hi I took dinitrophenol from qsc and about 5 minutes after I weighed about a gram of it and put it into capsules and ate it I started vomiting really bad and It just would not digest any reason as to why is is happening?
Dinitrophenol (DNP) is a toxic substance that can be fatal if ingested in large doses. Death is usually caused by hyperthermia, or a dangerous increase in body temperature, and can occur within hours to days of taking DNP. Other symptoms of DNP poisoning include:

I really hope to God this guy is kidding, or at the very least, vomited most of the DNP out. Buying DNP powder and capping it yourself as a beginner is such a stupid idea. Definitely NOT the compound to learn on.

I really hope to God this guy is kidding, or at the very least, vomited most of the DNP out. Buying DNP powder and capping it yourself as a beginner is such a stupid idea. Definitely NOT the compound to learn on.

the "are you alive" question has not been answered, yet.
Let's hope he's just on holiday, somewhere, and will be back.

There is another, recent thread about this, but those people bought caps.
They say it's 2024 and why are people still
regurgitating "the same shit" about it being dangerous, when it has been shown it can be taken safely?
The flip side of the coin is this situation, here.
But for them, it's been a successful experience.

There was also someone who was being sponsored to take it.
Don't know how that went, in the end; it wasn't my thing to follow.

Yes I'm alive can someone here plz help me lose weight using dnp I tried using dnp but I kept vomiting on it and I need to lose weight
Yes. Take that money you spent on dnp and hire a coach. Here are some affordable options (most will charge less than 300 for weightloss if you give them your budget) on instagram: Dusty hanshaw, Dominic cardone, Mark vinch, Andrew Berry.

For serious weight loss, any of these guys can give you a daily plan to follow that will NOT fail IF you follow it.

Well, yeah, hire a coach that's amazing.

But we don't know anything about this person apart from flipping dnp.
Imagine it's zero engagement with fitness and how about no financial means to hire someone fancy from instagram.

Go to a gym, explore, join a class, see what you like.
Look at what you eat.
In any case, lots of brilliant apps online that cost very little per month and will give you exercise and nutrition, even tailored to you, at least to a certain extent.
Yes, hiring someone is awesome but if it's just about dropping some weight and there is some will, there is no need to make things complicated or too expensive.

Edit
Also, he wants this to happen like tomorrow, Hany et al won't be of much use

Last edited:
Well if he
Well, yeah, hire a coach that's amazing.

But we don't know anything about this person apart from flipping dnp.
Imagine it's zero engagement with fitness and how about no financial means to hire someone fancy from instagram.

Go to a gym, explore, join a class, see what you like.
Look at what you eat.
In any case, lots of brilliant apps online that cost very little per month and will give you exercise and nutrition, even tailored to you, at least to a certain extent.
Yes, hiring someone is awesome but if it's just about dropping some weight and there is some will, there is no need to make things complicated or too expensive.

Edit
Also, he wants this to happen like tomorrow, Hany et al won't be of much use
If he keeps slamming grams of DNP he lose all of the weight he could imagine, body will rot away once his heart stops. Can’t get it through to ppl sometimes weight loss doesn’t happen over night no matter what you take. Exactly why I hate the “if I was on what you’re on I’d look like that too!” Nope not without actually working for it. Drugs may give me an advantage but work is required. From the second post of this guy, despite in all likeliness of overdosing on DNP, he wants it overnight no matter what, but with the least amount of work possible. Just from a pure speculative standpoint of course, I may be wrong.