As I said in the previous discussions, I am a reliable source with original products and I have proven this every time someone tries to prove the opposite.
I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly. If you read this thread, you will be convinced of this, I have not cheated anyone, all my clients have received their orders during the last year.
The sources that sell counterfeit products are definitely not even trying their luck on this Forum.

As I said in the previous discussions, I am a reliable source with original products and I have proven this every time someone tries to prove the opposite.
I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly. If you read this thread, you will be convinced of this, I have not cheated anyone, all my clients have received their orders during the last year.
The sources that sell counterfeit products are definitely not even trying their luck on this Forum.
You would be more trustable if you say the truth.

If a product doesn't have codes stamped say it instead to say bullshits just to sell.

You message above is clear, all products have codes and then people receive them without!

So yes it does look pretty suspicious what is going on with you and your gear but you are loosing trust that's how it is.

I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly.

I think He is talking about himself cause he didn’t even respond to why his customers get them without serial numbers he just post pic of vials with serial number n said see they are real guys !

Yeah well I always verified the products on Balkan website and all were legit in the past, but now I have 5 vials without a code that look different and oil has different color too. I guess there is no way to verify.

Yeah well I always verified the products on Balkan website and all were legit in the past, but now I have 5 vials without a code that look different and oil has different color too. I guess there is no way to verify.
Gotta love how he comes on here, tells you they are real, shows pic of vials with serial numbers, but doesn’t tell you why yours doesn’t have serial numbers.

I guess that’s an answer in itself.