As I said in the previous discussions, I am a reliable source with original products and I have proven this every time someone tries to prove the opposite.
I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly. If you read this thread, you will be convinced of this, I have not cheated anyone, all my clients have received their orders during the last year.
The sources that sell counterfeit products are definitely not even trying their luck on this Forum.

As I said in the previous discussions, I am a reliable source with original products and I have proven this every time someone tries to prove the opposite.
I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly. If you read this thread, you will be convinced of this, I have not cheated anyone, all my clients have received their orders during the last year.
The sources that sell counterfeit products are definitely not even trying their luck on this Forum.
You would be more trustable if you say the truth.

If a product doesn't have codes stamped say it instead to say bullshits just to sell.

You message above is clear, all products have codes and then people receive them without!

So yes it does look pretty suspicious what is going on with you and your gear but you are loosing trust that's how it is.

I can mention one thing that if you are a fraud here in MESO, you will be detected very quickly.

I think He is talking about himself cause he didn’t even respond to why his customers get them without serial numbers he just post pic of vials with serial number n said see they are real guys !

Yeah well I always verified the products on Balkan website and all were legit in the past, but now I have 5 vials without a code that look different and oil has different color too. I guess there is no way to verify.

Yeah well I always verified the products on Balkan website and all were legit in the past, but now I have 5 vials without a code that look different and oil has different color too. I guess there is no way to verify.
Gotta love how he comes on here, tells you they are real, shows pic of vials with serial numbers, but doesn’t tell you why yours doesn’t have serial numbers.

I guess that’s an answer in itself.

Gotta love how he comes on here, tells you they are real, shows pic of vials with serial numbers, but doesn’t tell you why yours doesn’t have serial numbers.

I guess that’s an answer in itself.
I've already thought about the fact that it's normal ULab merchandise and the labels were copied in China, for example. There are many places that offer counterfits Print.

Zb Steroid Anabolic Custom 10ml Vial Label Printing - Buy Vial Label Printing,Custom 10ml Vial Label,Steroid Anabolic Vial Label Product on Alibaba.com

personal considerations on the brands proposed in this discussion:

We know that the new pro Eu/NATO government banned the production and sale of all steroids in Moldova, even testosterone, which has disappeared from the official BP website, no longer appears to be purchasable in pharmacies.

coinciding with the removal of testosterones from the website, the first batches without UPIC Code appeared. I don't think it's a coincidence.

if BP, can no longer produce steroids, by law, putting codes on the vials, verifiable on the official website, is proof that the factory is still producing AAS illegally.

so I think on the new BP batches, the UPIC codes will be phased out, for security reasons, from the company's point of view.

I don't think that this seller have fake products, the analyzes have always shown positive results (I only saw an underdosage on Oxa Sp, but only one tablet was analysed, while to have a clear picture it would be advisable to analyze 2 - 4 tablets, because the difference between one tablet and another could be as much as 30-40%.

among other things, all the fake BPs that I have seen in recent years had the UPIC code. So saying today that a BP product is fake because it doesn't have a UPIC code is too hasty as a consideration.

the matter is totally different for SP, which has always been produced "secretly" and only for the black market, in this case UPIC code should remain.

This is my opinion. Time will show if it’s right or wrong.